Sneak peek: Sumting Platform

Mike Odenhoven
4 replies
Hi all - We're now ramping up towards the launch of Sumting's platform - and would love to hear your feedback. Check it out on: https://bit.ly/SumtingDemoFeedback In a nutshell Sumting is a platform that enables anyone, anywhere to make a positive environmental impact! (you can read more on sumting.org) Here's a quick Google Forms: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/... (unfortunately i couldn't remove the email requirement, sorry for that!) If you prefer to just comment here's a quick format that can help structure your reply : 1. I like.. 2. I wish.. 3. I wonder..

Replies

Mike Odenhoven
@rucha_joshi8 I'd be keen to hear your thoughts!
Rucha Joshi
@mike_odenhoven This is great! And a really direct way for people (consumers) to make a direct impact/contribute to projects close to them. The messaging is pretty clear and I am sure you are working on the details. I get hopeful when I see businesses in the climate space - the Climate portfolio feature is a nice touch :) I subscribed to it. Few questions - 1. what is your goal in terms of donations/people on platform by year end? 2. How much Co2e emissions do you hope to mitigate? 3.So far it is consumer facing (from what I understand) but as we approach systems for climate justice how would Sumting be able to contribute to institutional action and perhaps impact policy? The feedback form first question has 'Really negative' on both sides of the scale you might want to correct it :)
Mike Odenhoven
@rucha_joshi8 thanks so much for your reaction :) Here's my reaction to your questions: 1. We aim to raise at least €500K in the coming year for our partner projects 2. CO2 removal is one of the aims, next to removing (plastic) pollution, revitalizing soil and restoring wildlife. We'll work with our experts to set clear, achievable and measurable targets for each one that people can contribute to- stay tuned! 3. Like this approach! A first step we'll be taking is engaging businesses on it as well (our Business page will be up before this weekend). Gradually we'll grow our impact! In addition - i'm hoping to get a few others on this community to share their feedback on this.. Any tips or perhaps anyone you might be able point to this post? Thanks a bunch!