Small Business ideas

Jaskiran Kaur
12 replies
What are some good, small business ideas?

Replies

Al Faisal
Here are my recommendations: 1. Writing E-books 2. Make a blog site 3. Drop shipping
John Delavera
Write what you're doing everyday and send it to your newsletter's subscribers; cultivate a personal relationship, build a community. And money will come
Jaskiran Kaur
@john_delavera Thanks John, I didn't have any idea that newsletter is a good way to earn money.....that's a new thing for me.
John Delavera
@jaskiran_kaur it's the cornerstone of everything you do online ;)
Md. Ekram Hossan
Work as reseller. When any website offer huge discount, then buy the products which has MRP then sell it to the shop as like dealer.
Osborn Tyler
I recently decided to create a new website for my business and decided I wanted to capitalize on a popular trend - long scroll design. After carefully analyzing the proposals and discussing the budget, I chose the designer who best met my requirements and offered an adequate price for his services. We signed a contract, which clearly defined the deadlines and responsibilities of each party. Ordering long scrolling website design was an exciting and enlightening experience for me. I learned the importance of communicating with professionals, clearly expressing my needs, and participating in the creation process. This helped me get a website that reflects the uniqueness of my brand and engages visitors with its attractive design and usability.