Share your new year resolutions! 🌟

Lior Galante Cohen (Vaza)
40 replies
Mine are: - Walk more, take the bus less. - Make time for personal development and learning every week (~2 hours). - Help more people cope with meeting overload (We're officially launching Amy next week! check it out here http://www.producthunt.com/upcom...). What are yours?

Replies

Jennifer
-Make daily choices that make me happy and fulfilled -Never stop reading and learning -Facilitate travellers' life with the app we are working on (www.voiaje.com) My yearly resolutions always sum up in: becoming a better version of myself from the previous year, no matter how small the change. Love the idea that "Big changes start with small steps" :)
Misha Krunic
Hey, @lior_galante_cohen ! Some of my resolutions are: * Achieve a better work/life balance, * Keep learning! * Launch BotMeNot (https://www.producthunt.com/upco...) in Q1 of 2022!
@price2spy work/life balance is definitely a challenge! Thanks for sharing :)
@price2spy BotMeNot looks very interesting - I subscribed!
Trey Chong
- Stop eating snacks, lose weight to 75kg in 2 months - Smoke not more than 5 cigarettes/day - Boost Instant Logo to ramen profitability by June! P.S. Maybe you guys need a new logo for your new products, you may try my logo maker 😁😁
Hussain Effendi
@treychong Definitely going to keep this in mind once we come up with a name ;)
Ng Fang Kiang
- Grow www.jorcus.com to 10k users! - Release our Android, iOS, Windows APP in Q1-Q3 2022 - Start earning money from my APP
@jorcus I love that all your resolutions are things you can actually measure! Good luck :)
Bertha Kgokong
- lose some serious weight - Eat healthier - Be more positive about life
@berthakgokong These are great, we've all learned to prioritize health (both physical and mental) over the last 2 years, which I think is amazing.
Hussain Effendi
I just love these discussions where everyone discusses their new year's resolutions. It is honestly very motivating and inspiring when people can put their resolutions out in the open. Makes us a little more obliged towards not easily giving up on our resolutions. 2022 for me is going to be all about self-development, so this year I am: - Going to read for at least 30minutes a day and complete 24 books by the end of '22 (Coming from someone that has honestly never finished a book) - Book suggestions are more than welcome, preferably if you could keep it to books below 300pages :) - Become active on Twitter (Could really use some tips for this) - Work on my health (mental as well as physical well being) - Help people (In any way possible - this one's inclined towards self-development as well) Happy New Year and may you all follow through on your resolutions!
@heffendi Reading should go on my list too! Thanks for sharing :)
Hussain Effendi
@lior_galante_cohen Its going to be a struggle if you aren't a reader already (Such as myself) But I feel its a very intellectual habbit to have. Do share any references that you might have interms of books to have onl my reading list '22. Thanks ;)
Rachel Levitz
What awesome goals! I also want to try increasing my learning time
Alina Ihnatiuk
eat right, play sports, devote 2 hours a day to learning foreign languages, wake up at 8 in the morning :)
Michael Silber
- Launch awesome new features on Product Hunt that the community will love 😸 - Get more sleep. I imagine a 12 month old will give me some more rest than a newborn 🤞🏼 - Draw more on my iPad ✍🏼 - Don't lose money on NFTs 💸
Yair
-Meet new friends. -Spend more time with my family. -Build something awesome. -Travel to somewhere new. -Learn a new language. -Learn how to cook better ;)
Ryan Gilbert
I'm going to try reading one book per month! (I currently read in spurts without any real intention behind it)
Style and Trends
Keep working on my goals :D
Yulia Feldman
- Buy a house - Start reading books - Spend more time with my family
Harry Loft
Ship every day 🚢
Launching soon!
Mine are: - Gotta get back into shape, work on my fitness. - Improve my discipline overall, 2021 made me a bit lousy. - Enhance my leadership skills.
Bryson M.
Some of my resolutions this year are: -Talk to more users -Improve the twiine app (https://www.producthunt.com/post...) -And develop relatable content for our social medias!
Mayank Bishwas
Just be more disciplined.
Minal Joshi Jaeckli
Congratulations on your launch!! Looks really good. As far as my resolutions... don't have any new ones for this year... just continuing ones from last year - incl. steps (like you) ... 70k steps per week. Happy launching to you! 👏
Rushikesh Kavathekar
Detach from the results and Focus on process