Share your motivation for the New Year!

Misha Krunic
15 replies
Hello, PH! With its ups and downs, 2021 is soon coming to an end. Hopefully, we'll go into 2022 feeling much more enthusiastic and inspired. So, for that matter, I've decided to create a discussion about what keeps you going when it comes to the projects you're working on? In my case, my motivation for BotMeNot, my latest project, is firstly the feedback of existing beta users and the enthusiasm the users have shown. Also, the upcoming launch we're planning to do in Q1 of 2022 is pretty exciting! How about you?

Replies

Elena Cirera
My motivation for the year is that we should keep working hard and keep trying without taking care of the results.
Kamila Klavíková
Yeah, the customer feedback and their enthusiasm motivates me too. Moreover, my co-workers motivate me with their enthusiasm, hard work and creative ideas. I'm proud I can work with @pavel_klavik, @vit_kalisz and his brother. I'm always surprised at the ideas @barus_mima comes up with.
Misha Krunic
@pavel_klavik @vit_kalisz @barus_mima @klavikova Very glad to hear that! Thanks for sharing!
Elena Cirera
"Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts." — Winston S. Churchill
Ana Dodig
Keep the faith! I think we only can move forward in any part of our lives if we think positive. It is heavy task, I know. But we just have to keep the faith!
Rachel Levitz
I think reaching successful outcomes can be highly motivating!
Misha Krunic
@rachel_levitz I most definitely agree! I think it's about how you stay motivated until you achieve those.
Sidhdharth Sivasubramanian
My motivation is the fact that it's possible to reach the world through our digital creation without having to travel!
Misha Krunic
@sidhdharth_sivasubramanian It's amazing how connected we all are!
greyy greyy
There's a saying that you can never share what you never have. This is true even if you’re applying writing tips for beginners. You can’t teach people what you don’t know, and you can't enlighten others when you are confused. To share valuable information and insights with your readers, make reading and learning regular habits. I am not so good academic writer but I try to practice hard different writing skills and sometimes used help of paper writing service