Share your goal and I'll build an action plan for it πŸ™Œ

Dafni Chontou
23 replies
I'm building for my startup Wonderpath action plan templates for 10 goals this week ✨ The template will include: β€’ Action steps to pick from or get inspired (~10-15) β€’ Handpicked helpful resources (~5-10) Example: How to grow my personal blog ✍️🌳 What other kinds of goals would you like to see?

Replies

Atul Ghorpade
How to get more clients for SEO?
Dafni Chontou
@atulghorpade thanks for the suggestion Atul! Will ping you once it's ready
Amarnath Nagula
Hi Dafni, Thanks for doing this, can you help me by providing a template on "How can I complete the online course that I've recently purchased?" πŸ™‚
Dafni Chontou
@amarnath_nagula amazing, thank you for the suggestion Amarnath! Could you share a bit more about the course so I can pick relevant action steps/ resources? Aiming to have it by EoW :)
Sofya Narbut
Hi Dafni! I want to grow my twitter audience, would love advice on that.
Dafni Chontou
@shavo @sofya_narbut this action plan is ready! Let me know where I can reach you or ping me directly on Twitter, my DMs are open: https://twitter.com/dafnihnd
Dafni Chontou
@sofya_narbut @shavo awesome goal! Will ping you once it's ready - ETA this week :)
"How to sell more?" "How to create a community?" "How to get more engagment on Twitter?" You welcome 😌 Mp me when you have something to show!
Dafni Chontou
@jacquelinclem great thanks for the suggestions, ClΓ©ment! Will ping you once they're ready.
Aryan Venkat
All the best for your startup Dafni! I would love to see action steps for "building a SaaS product"
Dafni Chontou
@aryanvenkat ah great suggestion! I wish I had earlier on an action plan for this. Will ping you once it's ready
Alina Ihnatiuk
I'm interested in "Warming up the audience before launching the course, sales .."
Dafni Chontou
@antonovna love this! Is your audience hanging out online on a specific platform? This will help me pick relevant action steps :)
Luis Ferran
How can I stick with a yoga routine that I would love to build?
Dafni Chontou
@luis_ferran oh nice! Will ping you once it's ready and would love to hear your thoughts on whether it helped :)
Mahak from Outgrow
Please give me an action plan template on "How to start machine learning and data science career after having knowledge of beginner level" I have done graduation but couldn't be able to find ml related job. Pls help...
Dafni Chontou
@mahak thank you for the suggestion Mahak! Aiming to share it with you by EoW :)
WVK Kloesel
Hi Dafni I want to be the best developer and use Code academy to learn how to program