Samir Rashed
32 replies

Replies

MariadPDC
Meditation every day.
Samir Rashed
I'll start - I wake up every day at 5:30 AM and walk for 30 min πŸ’ͺ
Daria
Hi! When I cannot concentrate on a task, I turn on the timer for five minutes and do nothing for these five minutes (I just sit with my eyes closed). It helps me reboot and get to work.
Tasneem Ibrahim
Everyday while sipping my morning coffee i take a tour on behance and dribbble just admire people’s recent work and gain some inspiration 😌⚑️
Allison
- Look at my vision board at the start of the day - Block my distracting websites and unpin imessages from my dock!
David Mungai
I've found that waking up at 5:00 am and starting the day with a workout, before work, works well for me :)
Working on what I'm excited about that day - Excitement for me = Productivity!
Christian C
stick some todos and useful stuff on Apple Memo and the next day start going throug the list :)
Saksham Pathak
Reducing screentime and pomodoro technique works the best for me. Also when I write I use CrawlQ.ai for automating content. It helps me write more. CrawlQ will be launching the next week on product hunt
Daniel Illenberger
I meditate for 10 minutes in the morning before starting anything. It warms up the "focus" muscles of the mind helping me concentrate on whats important throughout the day.
Brittany Joiner {Britt the Builder}
Lots of good tips in this thread! I try to start my day with the task I'm most excited about. I know a lot of people say "eat the frog" and do the hardest thing, but if that's not what I'm excited about, I dread it and find it hard to get started. So if I start with something I'm looking forward to, it gives me momentum to get through harder stuff throughout the day!
Samir Rashed
@britt_joiner I've tried this technique, it was great. Totally agree, thank you for sharing this with us πŸ™πŸ€©
Srishty Chaudhary
I regularly engage myself in exercise and take a healthy diet daily.
Shiven
I live by one simple rule to improve my productivity everyday. Wake up early, Meditate, And plan your day. This simple technique has helped me optimize my daily routines over the past 2 years and grow my productivity!
Vanshika Chaturvedi
There are so many great tips here! Here is something that worked for me- I refrain from using my phone 1 hour before bed and 1 hour after I wake up. It gives me a lot of time to focus on the more important things like planning my day, maybe unwinding a little bit, meditating, or just letting my eyes relax! It is way better than scrolling a glowing glass screen the first and last thing you do in a day :)
Cathy Patalas
Getting your body moving in the morning even if its 15/30 minutes, I enjoy going for a walk or doing yoga and stretching. Always feel much better afterwards and full of energy
Cathy Patalas
wake up, drink a glass of water and open the windows to get some fresh air in and then start completing tasks from your to do list