Seeking feedback on tool for product management

Avi L
4 replies
Hi fellow builders , If you are a product manager or product owner would love to hear your feedback about our product launched at https://pmvalue.app , would love to hear what you think about : - the products usefulness - the usability of our site - where can we improve? Thanks Avi

Replies

Victor G. Björklund
The landing page looks terrible :/ sorry but looks like a scam from 15 years ago. I would start there. No trust.
Avi L
@victorbjorklund thanks for your candid feedback but “scam” is a strong word. Do you mind sharing what elements in the landing page gives that impression?
Victor G. Björklund
@avi_l I don't mean it as an insult but yea it has that 1990-scam site vibe. It's really everything about it. Fonts and colors are off. It's not using text but rather images and if you accidentally nudge images it asks for your password etc. I understand it isn't a scam but that is what the design says to me. You probably have a great product but still you need to build trust with the first impression. I doubt you will get any single user you that aren't friends or family with that design. I don't say this to be mean in any way but rather to just help you get an outsider perspective. I would get a designer to make another landing page or just grab a landing page from some template store with a modern UI.
Avi L
@victorbjorklund thank you for clarifying the details, I need to think about it. But what you refer as password is the login/signup form that comes up but only when you hit the banner inviting to sign up. Other than that clicking on other texts bring up relevant information and not the login form. Anyway thanks again for your feedback.