Alice Rodgers
127 replies

Replies

Natalie Karakina
Love this thread on TW!!! Home-made pasta for lunch every day
Alice Rodgers
Woke up 5 mins till the first meeting
Anand Radhakrishnan
@cn__katie this one totally nails it. Hey Guys i am the founder of WebsitesToolz we recently launched on PH. We just launched on AppSumo. Do check out our PH page for link to AppSumo.
Siddhesh Lokare
My dark circles are getting darker.
Tanoy Chowdhury
Opens laptop β€” Joins meeting β€” Someone yelling at the background β€” Tries to mute, but accidentally switches on the camera β€” Looks at his own face & immediately regrets it β€” Tries to close the camera, but accidentally ends the meeting
Veronika Vinichenko
activity rate of 1500 steps per day :)
Cica-Laure MbappΓ©
@nika_vinichenko Same here, I wish it could be higher πŸ˜…
Alice Rodgers
@cica_laure_mbappe @nika_vinichenko I've managed to increase my activity after moving my "working space" farther from the kitchen #WFH_LIFEHACK
Alice Rodgers
@cica_laure_mbappe @nika_vinichenko but still all the activity was my walks to fridge
Robin Lutz
@cica_laure_mbappe @nika_vinichenko @cn__katie yes, these 1500 steps are from grabbing a snack from the fridge #coronabelly
Gleb Braverman
Dog is joining our zoom calls all the time
Alice Rodgers
@gleb_braverman sad thing is when people are happier when see my pet than me
Cica-Laure MbappΓ©
Why is my fridge always open ? πŸ€”
Vini
hand tendonitis
Alice Rodgers
@vinikloppel had it in office way before WFH
soylakate
Having a dog sleeping next to you all day. Not remembering when was the last time I woke up with my alarm clock.
Shubham
I work in my Pajamas πŸ˜ƒ
Alice Rodgers
@theshubh11 always ready for pyjamas party
Giulia Cian Seren
I own more earrings than shoes
Alice Rodgers
@madavvero and neither of them connects to the right device when the meeting starts
Sheiryl Jose
You might want to read our article about working from home productivity, Factors that Affect It and How to Manage Them https://lessandra.com.ph/blog/20...
Alice Rodgers
@the_nifty_mom thanks for sharing! Appreciate it!
Rachel Hayes
I don't want you to know where I live.
Akshay Bhat
Sorry I cannot join the meeting right now, there's a technical issue: http://gph.is/2nm7ouh
Alice Rodgers
@akshay_bhat everybody should be able to see it haha)