Salary information on internet

Sanket Goyal
9 replies
What do you think about Glassdoor/Ambition box salaries data?

Replies

Prarthana Gupta
I usually look at the H1B salary data because I feel like it is the only accurate source out there
Sanket Goyal
@prarthana_gupta thanks for your comment Prarthana. What do you think about a premium service/product where salary data is accurate based on real monthly salary slips of employees.
Elena Cirera
Glassdoor/Ambition salaries data are based on some algorithms; they can give a little idea about salaries, but not the accurate pictures.
Sanket Goyal
@elena_cirera thanks for your comment Elena. What do you think about a premium service/product where salary data is accurate based on real monthly salary slips of employees.
I try to actively avoid looking at those salary estimates because they are usually too high (some raise their hopes when doing job applications) or low (some opt to choose other work when seeing the salary amount). I do prefer those websites that gather real salary data to try and come to an average estimate but usually an algorithm generated number is suggested.
Sanket Goyal
@maxine_buchert thanks for your comment Maxine. What do you think about a premium service/product where salary data is accurate based on real monthly salary slips of employees.
PhotoArt
Glassdoor and Ambition Box salaries data can be a useful tool when researching salaries and job market trends. They provide an insight into the salaries earned by individuals and the hiring trends of employers. The data can be used to compare salaries across different industries and locations, as well as to identify potential job opportunities. Additionally, the salary data provided by these websites can help job seekers understand the market rate for their skills and experience. Personally, I use various resources to control my own finances. Here is one https://www.realcheckstubs.com/b... . He has helped me many times in various situations.
Rochel  Johns
If you're looking for current and accurate salary information, I recommend using reputable sources such as job search websites, industry reports, and salary surveys. Websites like Glassdoor, Payscale, Salary.com, and LinkedIn often provide salary ranges and averages for various job roles and industries. Additionally, professional organizations and government labor departments may offer salary data specific to certain industries or regions. https://salarysurvey.pk/ To get the most accurate and up-to-date information, it's always a good idea to consult multiple sources and consider the context of the specific job market you're interested in.