Recommend please app to track time of speakers in zoom conference.

Elizaveta Karelina
2 replies
Hi guys! I want to track the time of speakers in zoom. Track time manually for each person will be not easy. Maybe there is some app for it. Thanks for any recommendations!

Replies

Hi Elizaveta, I can't give you the tool you are looking for, but I would need it too. Why would you need it? That's super interesting for me because we were discussing in the recent days that zoom calls have some tendency to deactiveate their users over long periods of times, a bit like good old school lessons in the 20th century. We on our side are developing an activating Async Video Tool: timz.flowers. Now we would like to campare the statistics, how many clicks and talking parts does every zoom user have in average to a timz-user. So if you find the tool please tell me, or if you find the stats, because we will need it. I think an active user is in many use cases very valuable as their creativity gets triggered and you want to have them creative and productive, no matter of coworkers or pupils.
Rachel Rodgers
If you're seeking an efficient way to manage time during Zoom conferences while also enjoying the crisp sound of the best Bluetooth bookshelf speakers, look no further than the "Time Tracker for Zoom" app. This handy tool allows you to seamlessly monitor the speaking time of participants, ensuring everyone gets their fair share of the spotlight. With customizable settings and intuitive controls, you can effortlessly track and manage speaking time, enhancing productivity and engagement during virtual meetings. Plus, with the added bonus of pairing your Zoom setup with top-tier Bluetooth bookshelf speakers, you'll enjoy crystal-clear audio quality, elevating the conference experience to new heights of clarity and professionalism.