Question to all founders and managers: What tools do you use to manage your business expenses?

Pranav Harish
12 replies
I'm new to the fintech space and I'd love to know more about some tools/software that help manage business expenses and improve the efficiency of your finance and accounting teams. What tools do you use for: - managing your business expenses - sales, marketing, product expenses, etc - paying for software and other subscriptions - employee reimbursement and claims - accounting automation - travel and miscellaneous expenses Eager to know and learn more from you all. Thanks guys :)

Replies

Kaushal Gajjar
Zoho Books is the one of the amazing tool to manage all your expenses. It can help you in managing - Recurring Subscription Expenses, - Employee Salaries, - Track the category wise expenses and - many other hidden gems. It will also show your Income/Outcome graphs and that will help you how you are moving with your company/product.
Kaushal Gajjar
@carlo_thissen I am running a company with the team of 40, I hope this will helps you in making decision. Zoho Books can be helpful for any size of company starting from 2 Employees to 200. It's must have app for any business to manage the finance of the business. We are managing a single penny with Books and everything is crystal clear. Happy to help if you have more queries. 🤝
Carlo Thissen
@kaushal_im This actually looks like a gem. Thanks for sharing, Kaushal. Do you have a recommendation at which company size it makes sense switching to such a tool?
Carlo Thissen
@kaushal_im Thanks for the detailed answer Kaushal! I'm having a deeper look into it right now. Would love to reach out with more questions in case they come up. Thinking about this topic for a while now and you might have just brought me to that tipping point of taking action.
Barbra Williams
What about tracking your sales
Pramod Rao
-Google Sheets to track expenses (we're a team of 6 so it is manageable on Sheets) -karboncard.com for paying for software / subscriptions (this is a India specific product I think) -Quickbooks for accounting/invoices etc
Pallavi Jaisinghani
One tool to do it all- manage, track, analyse https://giddh.com/
Katie Kuzin
We use Gusto for many of the things you mention at AllVision
Jeremy Bradley
Payfit.com is a simple to use tool for managing employee reimbursements and claims and most personnel costs.