Q1 2022 is coming to a close - what have you achieved and what are your plans for Q2 2022?

Misha Krunic
0 replies
Hello everyone! I'm risking to sound very generic here but - time does fly so fast! It's already the end of March. This means that the first quarter of 2022 is basically over (if we're being pedantic there are 3 and a half days left as I'm writing this - but you get what I mean). I wanted to know what has everyone achieved, have you set any specific goals for this time period (and do you even care about quarters?). Have you started working on something new perhaps in these three months? Share that as well, I'd like to know! Of course, the second thing - let's share our goals for the second quarter! What are the goals that you aim to achieve by the end of June? Let me start with my ongoing project - https://botmenot.com/ I'm super proud that we've released beta and are working hard on gathering and processing the beta users' feedback! We've also added a new test type (API testing) and we've added a recommendations functionality. As for our plans - we plan to speed up the development process and start getting ready for the official launch. Not sure if we'll manage to do it by the end of June, but a large portion of the work should be done by then. How about you?
🤔
No comments yet be the first to help