Productivity

Dapeng Ni
23 replies
What are the things you usually do to be more productive?

Replies

Marcella Harris
Putting on my headphone with or without music. It helps me get in the zone almost instantly.
Andrew C.
I have an expresso and then get thinking.
Halena Bob
Productivity may seem like something difficult to increase while juggling a business, but really it’s not. These 12 tips on increasing your productivity will help you learn how to better manage your time and focus on specific tasks to accomplish more. Nursing assignment writing service UK all the types of write assignment, essay and content share with all with the season of writing there are many students are depressed about this problem it's personally experienced for these writers.
Thomas Filmer
We got so fed up with unproductive meetings so we decided to take it upon ourselves to create a tool which increases a users workflow around meetings. This has worked for us, feel free to check out Shepherd if this is something you need! https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Talia Bender
For me, it was first determining in which part of the day I worked best. I found this to be the morning, which meant I needed to structure my day around this fact. If I went to sleep early, I could wake up early and have more time to work in the morning.
Srishty Chaudhary
I take walk or read some book to refresh my mind. (reading is best part because I love it)
Cathy Patalas
to do list, if something is not on it, it's not getting done
Ana Dodig
I like to have a to-do list, not just for daily, even for weekly tasks and commitments. It keeps me focused and productive. Also I like to have 10 minute exercise around noon & lunch always in same time.
Manish Nepal
1. Turn my phone upside down 2. Find a "flow state" playlist on Spotify to get me in the zone 3. Take deep breathes when I'm not able to think through clearly
Tetiana Nikolaieva
I listen to lounge music to concentrate. And I use Yaware Time Tracker. It motivates me to be more productive
Acad Robert
Productivity means to enlighten oneself with knowledge beyond what is perceived. Academic Assignments believes in catering needs of students who seek online academic assignment writing services. If you are student of medical science or have an interest in medicine and nursing, visit our nursing case study help service.