Productive break

Daria
17 replies
Hey, everyone! Hope you have a great start of the week! Everyone knows that it is necessary to recharge your batteries to stay productive throughout a day. Personally, I find it helpful to do a breathing exercise or a quick workout in the middle of the working day. What are your ways to have a productive break? Let's share our experience and help each other!

Replies

Ana
I second the quick workout concept! For me just going on a walk and listening to some music / podcast / audiobook while I'm at it helps to boost the energy and provide a short mental recharge as well.
Daria
@mynameisana Like your way a lot! Thank you!
Martina Hackbartt
Hi Daria! I usually find it useful to take a shower in the middle of the day, and I also take some short coffee breaks in which I try not to use any electronic devices. I'd love to add some stretching exercises or short walks to my breaks (since I spend so much time sitting down) but I usually don't make myself the time for that
Daria
@martina_hackbartt shower is really helpful for me too! Thank you for sharing!
Gabriel Bujold
Reader a chapter from a book usually help me and it's a break from electronic too
Daria
@bujold19 I agree that it helps to get mind off work!
Donia Ahmed
having a little walk or cup of coffee usually helps me
Daria
@donia_ahmed Physical activity and some caffeine always help haha
Alina Ihnatiuk
For me, the best rest and reboot is to spend time for pleasure (film, online game, reading)
Daria
@antonovna Of course, doing something like this helps a lot to boost the energy
Ira GI
Walk in the fresh air (I live near the ocean)
Sebastian Britz
I find it relaxing when I just take my dog out for a walk and take the time to reflect on myself during that time.
Daria
@britz_sebastian great way! I love walking with my dog too!
Iris Park
I got lazy these days, but I usually do yoga and exercise as regularly as possible. I think exercise helps most in staying productive and having routines. It also feels great when I go to a nice park or cafe.
Daria
@iris_park totally agree! Thank you!
Jack Zappa
Some people like to take a break by going outside for a walk or going to the gym, but others like to take a break at their desk. If you're looking for an easy way to take a break from work, try taking a quick nap. It's easy to fall asleep at your desk, and you'll wake up feeling refreshed and ready to go. I would like to read essaypro reddit reviews before hiring a writer to assist me in essay that I would like to write about this topic.