Product Hunt Rewind is here! What's on yours? 👀

Aaron O'Leary
11 replies
Introducing, for the first time ever, Product Hunt Rewind! Makers on Product Hunt in 2022 continued to shape the tech narrative and launched tens of thousands of noteworthy products for other tech enthusiasts to discover and now it's time to take a look back. Starting today, you’ll be able to see how your contributions throughout the year helped shape the community in a Wrapped-style experience. Look out for an email in your inbox, or simply open the Product Hunt mobile app (make sure you’ve updated to the latest version). What's on your #ProductHuntRewind2022?

Replies

Kyler Phillips
🚀 3 products made (2 were Product Hunt) ⬆️ 309 products upvoted 💬 68 comments 🔥 25 day streak Hoping to beat the streak in my 2023 Rewind!
Aaron O'Leary
Mine was pretty good I feel, but planning to beat that product made stat in 2023! 🚀 1 product made ⬆️ 485 products upvoted 💬 395 comments 🔥 25 day streak
Aaron O'Leary
@kylerjphillips Gonna have to beat you in streak this year!!
John Grange
🚀 3 products made (2 were Product Hunt) ⬆️ 58 products upvoted 💬 22 comments 🔥 26 day streak Got you on the streak @kylerjphillips
Martina Hackbartt
Mine was quite good, and I was told I'm in the top 1% of users 😎 🚀 1 product made ⬆️ 974 products upvoted 💬 437 comments 🔥 5-day streak (I take my weekends seriously😂)
Jamie Sprowl
🚀 1 product made ⬆️ 143 products upvoted 💬 46 comments 🔥 17 day streak
Finn Guha
🚀2 products made ⬆️59 products upvoted 💬55 comments 🔥29 day streak ( the month before the launch of my startup ) Joined in October 2022 this year, this year will be more :)
Sveta Bay
🚀 6 product made ⬆️ 1560 products upvoted 💬 825 comments 🔥 151 day streak 2023 will be hot 🚀
flo merian
Let's rewind! 🚀 2 products launched on Product Hunt ⬆️ 744 upvotes 💬 266 comments