Pre-Launchers: Which stage are you at?

Rachel Levitz
36 replies
Hi all! To all the makers in the crowd - what are your main prep focuses this week for the launch and where are you along the process?

Replies

We're still a way away from launching on PH - we decided to delay as our audience here will be pretty limited. We're going to release our MVP in January and hopefully a more suitable version here in early Q3 here next year. But we'll have our ship page and landing page up this month (which is actually quite exciting) So spending the time getting to know the community and a bit more about launching on Product Hunt :)
Rachel Levitz
@maxwellcdavis sounds like a great plan! What kind of product are you launching?
@rachel_levitz to start it's a twitch extension (a kind of website within the twitch streaming platform). The extension is a small game/activity intended to get engagement and interaction with viewers. We intend to make the same app available for streamers on YouTube and Facebook Gaming. Then assuming things go well a more public version which is what we'll launch here.
Rachel Levitz
@maxwellcdavis so cool! Would love to subscribe to the Ship page once up
Stav Zelnik
In the initial baby steps. Starting my PH research these days.
Daria Kalinovskaya
Hello Rachel! We just launched RELE.AI today! I invite you to check in our project and give us some feedback! Let us know when you have yours launched :)
Rachel Levitz
@daria_kalinovskaya cool! I'll take a look - good luck!
Gerson Levitz
Also scoping out the PH community at this point.
Alina Ihnatiuk
Hey! We are already in test mode. I think that a maximum of a month for troubleshooting and it will be possible to launch :)
Rachel Levitz
@antonovna exciting! So close (: hope it goes well! What kind of product are you launching?
Michael Daly
Launching in the next 2 weeks... Things are hectic but the date is set... Getting the monitoring and alerting going, flexing our ops muscles and testing the customer support model... It'll be fine... :)
Rachel Levitz
@michaelscloud good luck! What's your product?
Margarita Shvetsova
@michaelscloud same here - preparing for the launch and it's hectic! Did you use Ship for your product?
Michael Daly
@margarita_s88 I don't know actually - I'l ask the marketing team
Misha Krunic
As far as https://botmenot.com/ goes I'm mostly busy with polishing some of its features and working on the website!
Margarita Shvetsova
@price2spy looks pretty good! I'm quite interested in preventing bots making fake orders...
Misha Krunic
@margarita_s88 I'm glad you are! If you want, feel free to sign up for the beta users programme!
Rachel Levitz
@price2spy what a fascinating product! Super interested in that field of work. Would love to read more on it
Margarita Shvetsova
Hi Rachel! Just launched our Ship page yesterday, working hard to prepare all the copy before the launch (I mean texts for social media, emails, article(s), etc.). Pushing my team to get the new video finished on time, otherwise I'll have to use the old video we had. What about you? :)
Rachel Levitz
@margarita_s88 sounds busy! What kind of video are you planning? We also are working content and launched ship page - feel free to take a look! https://www.producthunt.com/upco...
Margarita Shvetsova
@rachel_levitz yes it is! 😁 the video is telling the story of how our product came about :) Will you post article(s) about Amy? Btw, I've seen Amy's Ship page (and even subscribed a while ago) and talked to two of your colleagues, Lior and Ido, about it :) I like what it promises, though I am not the target audience, so I missed the point that it's mostly for biz devs and sales managers :) Here is our page - will be happy to hear your feedback if any :) https://www.producthunt.com/upco...
Joanna Kurylo
We have our Product Hunt Ship Page up! -> www.producthunt.com/upcoming/ato.... Currently focused on getting traction with signups for beta (looking to get feedback and polish up some last minute tech things before our official launch.)
Margarita Shvetsova
@joannakurylo hey Joanna, the Ship page looks pretty neat! So your product will be some kind of a payment solution platform, did I get it right? I've subscribed not to miss the launch.
Margarita Shvetsova
@joannakurylo Would be very happy to hear your feedback on our Ship page: www.producthunt.com/upcoming/nit...
Rachel Levitz
@joannakurylo great thinking! I always love a good payment platform! Especially with all the cybercrime in the rise, so important to find a platform you can trust
Victor David
We've got most everything ready at the tech end. Still, very new to PH so it'll be a while. We've got about 20 pre signups and are working on getting them plugged into a mailing list. Will be looking for some people who are interested in beta.
Victor David
@rachel_levitz Thanks Rachel. I'm enjoying the discussions part of PH. Lots of good ideas and insights from people in the community.
Rachel Levitz
@codemongo getting to know the PH community is so important (and fun!) to a good launch!
Carsten Pleiser
Fully functioning product (paperless.io) but public beta stage to gain feedback before launching.
Carsten Pleiser
@rachel_levitz Paperless.io is a document automation tool helping small teams turn around business documents faster. Our solution is more efficient than using Word, Google Docs, PDFs and some random eSignature tool, but less intimidating than using DocuSign.