[POLL] What time of day do you visit Product Hunt…?

Rick Turoczy
14 replies
Granted, we're a community of folks across timezones around the world, but I've always been curious: When do most of us swing by Product Hunt? Is PH part of a daily habit? Do you just leave it open in a tab and check it throughout the day? πŸ•› Thanks for taking a moment to respond. And if one of the responses doesn't match your use case, please let folks know about your PH habit in the comments. EXTRA CREDIT: In addition to sharing when you visit PH, feel free to share your timezone/GMT offset in the comments.

Replies

Ben Wilkoff
To be perfectly honest, the place and time of checking Product Hunt has a lot to do with when I need to use the bathroom during the day. I look for any new iOS/iPadOS/MacOS apps that I should try once per day and that is the most convenient time to do it. Sorry if that is a little gross or TMI.
Yaroslava Antipina πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦
Hi Rick! My time zone is GMT +2 hours) And usually, I visit PH in the morning & late evening. Try to do it every day. I love all this stuff here.
Ng Fang Kiang
Several times a day, see if there are any excellent opportunities or golden products to hunt.
Usually Visit first at 0900 GMT+8 then sometimes later in the day at 1800 GMT +8
James Augeri
in full transparency -- mostly when PH emails me that you or someone else started an interesting discussion -- usually check those emails couple times a week -- revamping that to have set times each week to open X sites
Rick Turoczy
I guess I should have put "Rarely" as another option πŸ€”πŸ˜‚
Misha Krunic
I don't really have set times when I visit PH (or any other platform for that matter). What I try to do (but I can't say it's very consistent) is to visit it every morning (similarly as to what I do with the news, but here I either check for interesting products or discussions) and by the end of the day. Other than that, it's almost whenever I'm taking a break.
Natali Jennifer
My business is kitchen accessories and renovation products for kitchen and bathroom. I want to be part of this digital market please guide me about this a little bit. You can take information about my existing business by visiting this site https://www.penrithrenovations.c.... Is it mandatory to start a new business on this community or existing business will be enough?