Photographers, how do you book models for your photoshoots?

Jasdev Singh
7 replies
Asking this just for some market researching. Hope to get some honest answers.

Replies

Harrison Brown
mostly through instagram
Jasdev Singh
@new_user_208c144fd6 Actually, we are building a TFP(Time for Print) platform for models and photographers. Would you find it useful? Any suggestion, if you can. thanks.
Harrison Brown
@jasdevmoun well it will be very useful if it would have a huge base of profiles. i think the platform should work like a marketplace for influencers. it is also necessary to have the possibility of placing a portfolio (for both the photographer and the model) and the ability to search by geo
Jonix77
Drawing a portrait of the newlyweds is a great tradition. Because it's a moment to remember. And with a portrait, it's impossible to forget. In general, I love paper photos and drawings, because they have some kind of aesthetics and atmosphere and are different from the digital world. Here is a site https://www.popartyou.com/ where you can order a portrait of the newlyweds in the royal style. Look at the examples, I think it looks very original and special. I think that this is the portrait they will remember and in their old age they will look at it and remember that moment
Tuy Pin
Hey, can you help please in finding wedding photographer in Arlington? My fiancé and I are in the midst of planning our dream wedding in Arlington, and we're on the hunt for an amazing wedding photographer. We want someone who can capture those candid, heartfelt moments beautifully. Any recommendations or suggestions for professional photographers in Arlington? Feel free to drop names and share your experiences!