PH gods 🙏 roast my landing page

Nishith from True Sparrow
19 replies
Would you change anything? Tear it apart and critique it if you have a minute please. Here's the link: https://thursday.social/

Replies

Imtiyaz - Curatora.io
Hey @nishith_shah, I may not have that eye for design. But for me, the page looks great. Every section is well presented, bold, and clear. The only thing I found is there is a horizontal scroll bar on the page. Just fix that and it's awesome.
@imtiyaz922 That's super helpful. What browser & device did you try it on?
Kiran Kanakadandi (yugahq.com)
Sorry but it's kind of perfect :) Looks good and conveys what you intend to. All the best!
Sharath Kuruganty
Love the vibe with all the colors and boldness. The only piece missing is the social proof. I highly recommend adding some testimonials so others can relate to the value the product is bringing!
@5harath Totally. That's something that we very much need to work on and add. Once we have a good number of these on twitter, I would love to add Shoutout.
Paul Mit
It looks quite interesting and bright! Makes you dive into exploring the details and the product. Keep going!
Vivek Ganesan
Great landing page with attractive look! As a person who has facilitated such events (never knew we could call them 'socials'), I can see the value this product adds during this remote-work era. Will try this at the next opportunity and give you a shoutout on twitter Possible improvements: 1. The CTA "Send your condolences" at the bottom of the page somehow creates my first social. This came across as a surprise to me. 2. May be I am overthinking here. The top line with days of the week looks like a menu bar, with the 'current' item being thursday. I was tempted to click on the other days of the week to see what they hold :D
@vivek_ganesan Thanks Vivek. Started following you on twitter. I would look forward to you taking it for a spin. And I agree. We have to do better with the CTAs for the catch phrases. Thanks again.
Sally
Nishith! So happy to see you launch!!!! When I saw your LinkedIn post way back you really got my attention - happy to see it come to life. Here are a few pointers, all imho- these are all small details to help you go (hopefully) from 90% to 100% - Love the hero! It's bold and clear. How come you choose to say "do socials *weekly*". I like to think that a website also works as a user guide for future customers. Why suggest that there is a limit on how often people use Thursday (aka only weekly)? - "no sign up" is such a huge win! I would make that 5x bigger- you've removed so much friction, I'd really highlight that. - the "send your condolences" CTA at the end of the page left me a tad confused, I wasn't sure what that was going to lead me to and was surprised to see I created a new social. - other than that, I'd love to see more of the "what's in it for me" throughout the page. - Just to riff: Most people think fun is for Friday, we made Thursday for remote teams who *do* socials. So you can have fun even on thursdays. Hope this helps! LOVE it! planning on using it with the team this week!!!
@ssaallyy So sorry for a late reply! Thank you for your supremely insightful feedback. Absolutely all your points are spot-on and makes total sense. We have started working on these. I will ping you in a day or two once fixed.
@ssaallyy Once again, thanks a lot! We have made changes based on your feedback: - removed 'weekly' - made 'no sign up' bigger - 'send your condolences' CTA is like an easter egg now. Try it now. - 'whats in it for me': We are now highlighting the main pain - "We have taken out all the pain from organizing socials. Fun times are just 1-click away." What do you think? What are we missing? https://thursday.social/