Pay-per-project or subscription-based?

Valia Klym
7 replies
Hi PH-ers πŸ‘‹ Please, share your thought on the following: when it comes to choosing a graphic design service, what system do you prefer - pay-per-project or unlimited service with the monthly subscription? And why? Will appreciate all the ideas πŸ™

Replies

Ng Fang Kiang
Both. Pay-per-project for one time customer or new customer Subscription for long term customers/collaboration
Valia Klym
@jorcus It makes sense a lot. And at the same time, such a scheme can attract more users, as everyone can find a suitable option.
Jonathan Massabni
Personnaly, unlimited service with 1 free basic project to first test the platform if i'm not familiar with it. That way, no need to think or worry about limits when paying. Hope this helps
Valia Klym
@jonathanm thanks for sharing your thoughts. Do you mean delivering one design material (like logo, business card, socila media post, etc.) for free and after that charging? Or I got you wrong?
Jonathan Massabni
@tinaklym Yes! Something really small to have a taste of the style, collab, process, etc. And then forgetting about the logistics anytime a new need arises, it's already taken care of on autopilot. So then a basic monthly plan for unlimited basic requirements. Superior plans would include more complex design assets or services. Just a thought :)
Audrey Lo
Depends on the project. I would pay per project to start to make sure you like the quality of the work first then if it makes sense and you need long-term work done, I'd consider moving to subscription.