Our new series of interviews to startup founders is now live!

Martina Hackbartt
12 replies
Hey, hunters! I'm really happy to announce that Deep Dive: our new series of startup interviews is now LIVE! The first one is featuring Sebastian from digitty- AI and project management. I would really appreciate it if you could take a look and maybe give us some support or feedback. :) Here's the link to the Linkedin post: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/up... And to our blog post: https://www.reskript.com/post/bu... (p.s: if you are a founder and wish to be a part of it, send me an email to martina.hackbartt@reskript.com)

Replies

Sebastian Britz
Thank you so much @martina_hackbartt for the lovely interview. It was great sharing more about digitty with you. Looking forward to more from the series.
Hussain Effendi
This is awesome! Even though I am from a non-tech background and have always avoided reading blogs about AI, ML, and other scary tech terms; this blog was just easy to digest. Loving the series so far. P.S: Have also dropped an email and would love to see if me or one of my co-founders could be a part of this exciting new series ;)
Martina Hackbartt
@heffendi Hi Hussain! Thank you very much for your positive feedback; I'm so glad you enjoyed it. Would love to have you on board! I'll reply to you asap :)
Kamila Klavíková
Congrats on starting this series 🎉! It looks promising. You ask good questions and the whole interview is informative and digestible. People like you inspire me to improve at asking questions and communicating clearly. I can't wait for more interviews 😍. P. S. I also wrote you an e-mail :). I would like to know if one of us could be a part of this series.
Martina Hackbartt
Hi Kamila! Thank you so much for your kind message; I'm really glad you liked the interview. Just replied to your email! Would love to have you on board :)
Carsten Pleiser
Very nice, thanks again for having me.
Manoj Ranaweera
Hi Martina Are you only interested in Tech founders building AI startups? I am building www.skilledup.life free talent for tech startups. If you are interested in hearing our story, do let me know. My email manoj.ranaweera@skilledup.life Best regards
Martina Hackbartt
@manojranaweera Hi Manoj! We are open to most types of startups! Mainly tech-related. Will send you an email
Nick
Just checked out the first one. It's really amazing! Waiting for more!! :)