One month until summer. Any mind blowing plans for the upcoming 3-4 months?

Kazimieras Melaika
11 replies
Hi, guys! Summer is almost here, interesting to see what are your plans for this summer. Vacation plans are welcome too! Share with us ; ) We’re launching in late May/beginning of June. So I'm gonna be working the whole summer trying to scale! Wish me luck! Check out our upcoming PH page: www.producthunt.com/upcoming/eff... Our project is called: Effecto. It’s an app for detailed habits, health, symptoms, and meds tracking. Pretty much for everything that is related to your physical or mental health and every daily factor that can affect you.

Replies

Sergio Zaciu
I have a film I worked on premiering at Cannes film festival in 2 weeks so my summer technically begins there. I'll be in Venice, Rome, and Bologna after that for June. Then back to work! :)
Kazimieras Melaika
@szaciu Sounds like a complicated movie about the country's history. Good luck on the premiere!
Kazimieras Melaika
@szaciu Sounds really cool and interesting! What kind of movie were you working on? What's it about? Also, good luck on the premiere and on your vacation too. Italy is always a nice place to visit ;) Btw, we’re launching in late May or the beginning of June. Check out our upcoming PH page: www.producthunt.com/upcoming/eff... Our project is called: Effecto. It’s an app for detailed habits, health, symptoms, and meds tracking. Pretty much for everything that is related to your physical or mental health and every daily factor that can affect you.
Sergio Zaciu
@kmelaika the film is titled R.M.N. its directed by my mentor Cristian Mungiu. I was the script consultant on the film and helped write the first outline and give script feedback as we developed it. It's very exciting to be going to Cannes with him and the team! And yes, Italy is always amazing!
Dylan Merideth
Building! Fishing, hiking, seeing family and music for the breaks:)
Kazimieras Melaika
@dylan_merideth Work-leisure balance is always important!
Sara
I am actually planning my vacation :p couldn't decide which country should I visit first :D Spain or Italy!
Kazimieras Melaika
@sarita_rita Haha, both of them are absolutely amazing! I think it doesn't really matter which one you will visit first. Just travel!
Sara
@kmelaika yes, you are absolutely right :D, I will just travel, maybe I will slide in from Italy to Spain :P
Firmao
Achieving the impossible :)
Kazimieras Melaika
@firmao_net Everyone wants to achieve something extremely huge and hard to get! Keep on going!