On A Scale Of 1-10, How Strict Were Your Parents?

Roy
29 replies
On either end of the scale, parents are a great source of stories. No matter how strict or cool our parents were, we love them! And I am sure everyone has a story to share from their childhood!

Replies

Alex E
I would say 1
Roy
@iviju Thats great! Share some memories! Would love to hear how cool your childhood was!
Roy
@jaskiran_kaur That's kind of strict I guess! Come on share some memories! Would love to hear! I had a strict childhood - strict Indian Mom!
Jaskiran Kaur
@roy_outgrow Generally, they don't want me to go outside with my friends but I went with my brother and his friends few times even for few days. I enjoy with them though.
Roy
@jaskiran_kaur that's good to hear jaskiran! Thanx!
Lakshmi
4 - My parents were not strict..Even when I failed an exam in middle school, they didn't punish me. They said, I'll figure it out next time.. The only thing they were strict with was discipline and behaviour. Otherwise, I had all the freedom.
Roy
@gogloballakshmi That's great! Unlike most Indian parent! :D Good to know that you had a great childhood!
Natalie Karakina
I love them, but it was around 7-8
Roy
@nataliekarakina We all love them, no matter what! Thanks Nataile!
Roy
@jack_davis7 Then you must have had a wonderful childhood Davis!
Begüm Bayram
4 I guess. I was always considered as a person capable to make good choices but a little girl who always need their help at the same time. This might be because of the strong family relationships of Turkish people.
Roy
@begum_bayram Thanks for sharing! Great to know about family values at your side of the world!
Roy
@caryn___ LOL! :D 8 sounds way too strict! :D
Roy
@emrose That's strict! Thanx for sharing!
Roy
@alvin_lampron OMG! That's wayyyy tooo strict! :D