Non-developers, how did you find your Co-Founder?

Tlholo Lichaba
5 replies
I want to create a product but I'm no developer. How/where did you find someone who could help you build your product?

Replies

David J. Kim
Hackathons are a great way to meet people I'd say!
David J. Kim
@tlholo Mostly yes, but there are some online hackathons though. For those I do believe you need to have a pre-existing remote team. But there's bound to be at least a couple that have a networking opportunity.
Matthew Johnson
Me and my co-founder worked together for a couple years at a previous startup. Depending on what you're building, I'd suggest finding ways to just get started building an MVP using low code/no code tools, or doing market research/validation. The more you can do to prove there's a market for your product, the easier it will be to recruit someone down the line. I wrote up some thoughts on this if helpful: https://taskablehq.com/blog/guid...
Tlholo Lichaba
@mattcrail I'm in the process of creating a survey for market research, already have a list of people I need to contact. So, I guess that's a step in the right direction. Thanks for sharing your article. It's just what I needed. Definitely adding it to my bookmarks