No work related topic! Just want to check if everyone is doing well! 😊

Kapil Gadhire
6 replies
Hi Folks, I have been less active on PH given the post launch madness and sudden unexpected spike in the users and leads for Boltic. Product Hunt & its users have been too kind! #Grateful 🙌🏻 Today, I just wanted to check on everyone & see if you all are doing well. I hope you all are.

Replies

Paul VanZandt
Thanks for the discussion - I've been automating some of our biggest time-wasting tasks so I've found this week to be much more rewarding than usual. Hope you're doing well too!
Kapil Gadhire
@paul_vanzandt Would like to see what all you automated! A Twitter thread or PH blog would be great to have it from you Paul!
Solomon Bush
Hey Kapil, congrats on the successful launch! I'm doing pretty good. Ready for summer - starting to get warm where I live. Hbu?
Kapil Gadhire
@solomon_bush Thank you! Summer is already at its peak in Mumbai, India! Trying to stay indoors with a glass of mojito.
Solomon Bush
@kapilgadhire I hear it get's really hot over there in the summer! A mojito sounds really nice :) A lot of my friends grew up there and they said you just have to avoid being outside as much as possible during mid-day. Stay cool!