Newsletter Creators earned $220,000+ overall through Swapstack! šŸ’Œ

āœØ Vidya āœØ
2 replies
šŸ’° Newsletter Creators earned $220K+ since January September update for Swapstack.co šŸ™Œ šŸ“Œ 2 creators earned $10K+ šŸ“Œ 15 creators earned $1K+ šŸ“Œ 29 creators earned $100+ šŸ“Œ 8 creators earned something šŸ’° šŸ“Œ 157 Live Brands šŸ“Œ 453 Live Newsletters šŸ“Œ Readership volume: 5,090,573 šŸ¤Æ Looking forward to October Slightly smiling face What helped Swapstack growth? - Doing a lot of unscalable things - Word of mouth - PH Launch - Active on Twitter - Making it easier for writers & brands to reach out to each other. Our new 1-Click intro feature is a BIG HIT! - Being 100% creator-friendly! ā¤ - Advertising in relevant newsletters - SEO (slow but picking up) - Also, trying to provide amazing customer service. šŸ¤— Going to double down on a few of these and find new channels to reach newsletter writers and brands. Any thoughts on this? :) Would love to learn about your growth experiments and how you measure the impact. -- If you write a free newsletter and looking to monetize it, join Swapstack.co šŸ™‚ If you're up for a chat, connect with me šŸ˜ -- If you're a brand and want to reach your ideal audience, join Swapstack.co and start browsing our newsletter gallery. We've got some AMAZING writers! šŸ„³

Replies

Jeremy Caplan
Impressive stats, Vidya. The numbers you noted are evidence that Swapstack provides a useful connection point between individual writers and brands. It's helpful in the creator ecosystem to have platforms like Swapstack that reduce the burden on creators so they can spend more time making good stuff for their communities. As someone who uses and likes the platform, I appreciate its simplicity and the way you make it quick and easy to find partners.
āœØ Vidya āœØ
@jeremy_caplan Thanks so much for the kind words, Jeremy! :) Great to know Swapstack provides value and makes it easy for creators. As a fellow newsletter writer, I totally understand how difficult it is to find a relevant sponsor for newsletters. You've been an amazing user! ā¤ Would love to know what features you want to see in the future that would make your life easier as a writer. :)