New to the Product Hunt community? Introduce yourself here and say hello!

Sharath Kuruganty
218 replies
Reply with: 1) Name 2) What you do 3) Help you can offer And let others discover you.

Replies

Karol Stanczak
1. [Name] — Karol Stanczak 2. [What you do] — I'm a crypto and blockchain advocate since 2013. Currently COO at https://lewk.com. Previously worked for Binance and Crypto.com 3. [Help you can offer] — I'm eager to connect with creative content creators that are struggling with monetizing their content on mainstream social media platforms. I'm also keen to give a quick intro to the blockchain world for anyone willing.
Hussain Effendi
@becometa I would be rally excited about getting that intro :)
Alexandra Kazakova
@becometa Great intro, Karol! I've written an entire review of blockchain-based social networks and how they can help creators make money from quality content. Do you have any specific network you would highlight?
Karol Stanczak
@alexandra_kazakova2 hey! I think something went wrong with my notifications. I didn't get any and just realized you left a comment. I tried to look for that review on Cash Flow Portal but couldn't find any article under 'blockchain' or 'social' keywords. Would you mind sending me a link to your piece? On the question: I cannot advocate for any platform at the moment other than Lewk. I truly believe that the key solution to this problem are NFTs that make the concept of automatic royalties to the original content creator a reality. Unfortunately, you'll hardly find a blockchain-powered social platform that's not a copy of the existing mainstream social media platform. Due to that at the moment I'm not seeing any real player in the game who can help creators to boost their revenues from content they create.
Karol Stanczak
@heffendi same story as with Alexandra's message. Apologies for getting back to you so late. Happy to do that! E-mail, Telegram or Google Meet's work for me. You can also shoot me a message directly at karol@lewk.com if of any help at scheduling the conversation. I don't think PH comment's section would be the best place, haha
Eudald Camprubi
1) Eudald Camprubí 2) CEO at Nuclia.com, an API to build in minutes, an ai-powered search engine for any data and any data-source. 3) I can help others specially in product positioning.
Vedran Rasic
@eudald_camprubi 👋 hey Eudald! So nice to have you. Do you have a template/process for Product Positioning? Thx
Elena Cirera
@eudald_camprubi hey, Eudald, It's a pleasure to have you. Looking forward to have a nice collaboration.
Rachel Lanham
1) Name: Rachel Lanham 2) Job: Chief Customer Officer @ Voodle 3) Help: Free money! We are running a $10K grant competition for female, non-binary, and BIPOC early stage founders. We would love for folks in the product hunt community to apply and for a chance to win $10K and get your 1-minute video pitch in front of a great panel of judges including VCs, angels, and successful founders. https://voodle.com/voodle-vision...
Stephany Dionysio
@rachel_lanham women empowerment is something I wake up every day to experience :-)
Rachel Lanham
@stzdio That is awesome! If you can help. me spread the word about the grant I would GREATLY appreciate it. Thank you!
Stephany Dionysio
@rachel_lanham is this competition only for the US entrepreneurs?
Josh C. Kline
Hello! 1) My name is Josh Kline 2) I'm an Emmy-winning LA-based founder of HaveNeed (my 3rd startup), which is a multiparty barter platform that enables people to trade for goods and services at a scale never before possible. We're in private beta and preparing to launch in the next couple of months. You can sign up at https://haveneed.org 3) I've been working in media tech for 20+ years primarily in product, biz dev & strategy (most recently Head of Media & Ent. @ Box) and happy to help where/when useful
Elena Cirera
@joshckline Hey Josh, Hope you doing perfectly fine, delight to have you in Product Hunt community. We all wish you very best of luck on your product launch.
Tori Tolbert
@joshckline I would love to get your advice on getting my news app in the LA market. We are a new startup and I am not sure how to navigate the LA tech market.
Ishwar Nagar
@joshckline Hey Josh. Haveneed looks really cool! It's something I've thought about and looks kind of like an iteration on the buy nothing project. Best of luck with the planning and the launch! I'd love to pick your brain on how you've gone about building an audience and getting users for the private beta.
Josh C. Kline
@techiechic Hi Tori - is the app launched yet? Can I see it? Are you looking for partners in LA, funding, etc.?
Josh C. Kline
@ishwr Hey Ishwar - thank you! @HaveNeed operates in the same general space as Buy Nothing but they don't allow buying/selling/trading so ultimately are limited in the value of items most people will gift, and HaveNeed's multiparty matching opens up exponentially more trading options than anything out there. You can hit me up at josh@haveneed.org
Xavier Coiffard
1) Xavier Coiffard 2) Building a portfolio of products (SaaS, info products & community) 3) I share daily insights about startups and marketing on Twitter (https://twitter.com/angezanetti) I'd be happy to help any of you on these topics
Melissa Moody
@angezanetti Following! I could talk #startupmarketing all day. :)
Xavier Coiffard
@melissa_moody thank you Melissa! Feel free to jump in my DMs for any questions or topics you'd like to know more about!
Hussain Effendi
@angezanetti Followed you on Twitter! Really excited to learning the tips and tricks from someone as experience as yourself :)
Hussain Effendi
@melissa_moody Hey, would love to follow you on Twitter and learn from your tweets if thats something that you do actively on there. Any other medium works as well. Too much hunger to learn :)
Elena Cirera
@angezanetti Hey Xavier, I would love to follow you on twitter and learn from your tweets. Is there another medium that works as well? I have too much hunger to learn about startups! Wishing you good luck
Stephany Dionysio
1) Stephany Dionysio 2) Building the next marketplace for cryptocurrency educational guidance 3) I am a tech and product strategist but my superpower is to identify gaps in plans and visions and mitigate them.
Hussain Effendi
@stzdio Crypto fascinates me so so so much. Any teasers about your product?
Stephany Dionysio
@heffendi we are doing a sprint to ship the MVP e post here at PH a better teaser ... right now we do have a website for smoke testing https://www.ycomms.co ... if you are keen to learn more, we can talk
Elena Cirera
@stzdio Hi Stephany, Wishing you a good health Going to launch Product here soon, which will enhance customer satisfaction as well as new buyers of one's product , if you wanna learn more visit https://www.vidmonials.com/
Stephany Dionysio
@heffendi hey, can you reach me out on Linkedin? We can work on a good time slot for us to talk https://www.linkedin.com/in/szdi...
Hussain Effendi
@stzdio I would love to get on a call :)
Felix Scholz
1) Felix Scholz 2) Maker & Founder of ThreadStart.io 3) I'm building in public on Twitter, where I share tips I learn while building my own SaaS. I can help with early-stage issues founders face.
Hussain Effendi
@fscholz Would you please share your twitter link :)
Felix Scholz
@heffendi https://twitter.com/scholz_felix haha, should have done this right away 😅
Mehdi Jai
1) Mehdi Jai 2) Designer and web developer 3) I design & create Web Apps to provide a solution to the community.
Hussain Effendi
@mehdi_jai Hey do you use React js and next js?
Mehdi Jai
@heffendi Hello! No, I don't. I use VueJS instead.
Alexandra Kazakova
1) Alexandra Kazakova 2) Digital Marketer and Community Manager at www.casflowportal.com 3) Review your content marketing strategy, your content calendar, help you cut down your SEO budget by focusing on on-site optimization.
Melissa Moody
@alexandra_kazakova2 I need someone like you to run with me at Gated... have any friends with similar skills? :)
Alexandra Kazakova
@melissa_moody I wish I had a friend as I have so much work myself. What do you need exactly? If it's not a huge thing I can help you. We could have a couple of calls to see if it's a quick fix
Hussain Effendi
@alexandra_kazakova2 I have so many questions and queries when it comes to SEO, for some reason its daunting to me. Any tips and tricks?
Alexandra Kazakova
@heffendi send me your email address and I will share my calendly with you to schedule a call. It's impossible to guide you on this topic in PH comments :) We can have a couple of calls to see if you need to hire someone or maybe you could manage with your in-house resources.
Marek Sotak
1) Marek 2) I am a maker, bootstrapped a profitable async and calm company Inline Manual, building a side project Kairo in the free time https://getkairo.com 3) building the side-project in public on Twitter and sharing the process, happy to help founders who are struggling to get from 5 digits to 7+ digits business
Hussain Effendi
@sotak Kairo seems super cool. I am definitely going to use the 14 day free trial to see how it can increase my time management and up my productivity ;)
Elena Cirera
@sotak, Hey Marek it is nice having you in PH community, your work is stunning and appreciating.
Vaybenas
1-) Vaybenas 2-) Im a 20 years old student in Anatolian University. This is my 2. year in English Language Teaching. Im also good at technology. 3-) I may do some good for you for articles, transcriptions and essays etc. I can give online lessons too. Do not hesitate to ask me for help.
Amber Haccou
👋 1) Amber Haccou 2) Founder at Griply.app, easy guided goal setting :) 3) I can help with UX/UI design related questions and would love to give feedback on the UX of your product
Elena Cirera
@amber_haccou Hey Amber, hope you doing good, our product is going to launch soon have a look and share us your reviews https://www.producthunt.com/upco...
Hussain Effendi
@amber_haccou I shall definitely bother you once we have a product rather than an idea....Could I possibly connect on Twitter or any other medium that you'd be comfortable with?
🎙️Chris - The Social Village
1. Chris Kirk 2. Founder of The Social Village, a Social Audio directory and community focused on helping developers to be found and creators to understand their full potential in the Social Audio marketplace. 3. I curated data on over 85+ Social Audio sites so I could offer an unbiased opinion about what is currently available. I want to help developers, creators, and listeners to fully understand what opportunities exist with Social Audio. My goal is to feature creators independent of their individual platforms to bring more listeners and develop themselves independent of one specific platform. You never know how the marketplace will change in 2-3 years and which platforms will become the best for your brand so developing your brand is super important.
Rabia Adnan
1 Rabia 2 Homemaker, write 3 for writing and translation.
Rob Malcolm
1) Robert Malcolm 2) Founder of BluewaterNFT 3) I can help others (especially SaaS) with their sales + sales strategy and growth marketing!
Alexandra Kazakova
@rob_malcolm2 Nice! We are in the same niche! I don't do growth hacking and focus predominantly on content marketing and thought leadership. But growth marketing is exciting too!
Rob Malcolm
@heffendi Hi Hussain, I have only created a landing page. You can find it (https://www.automatenftcollectio...) . I'd love some feedback.
Hussain Effendi
@rob_malcolm2 Love the content and the idea. Would suggest jazzing it up to keep up with the NFT buzz ;)
Hussain Effendi
@rob_malcolm2 How do I go about finding BluewaterNFT any link that you could please share
Sri Gokul Krishnan.
1. Sri Gokul Krishnan 2. Founder astusx.com. Get unlimited Design, Start a design project today and get your designs tomorrow. We give you unlimited revisions and the source files for every design you request. No hiring. No hourly. Fixed monthly rate for all your designs. 3. I help others on Brand Positioning & build their own design System.
Hussain Effendi
@sri_gokul_krishnan Hey! Could you share a link to your site. Was unable to load astusx.com
Hussain Effendi
@sri_gokul_krishnan Not sure why its not loading for me :( really strange!
Peter Griscom
1) Peter Griscom 2) CEO @ Tradefluence, P2P Marketplace for actionable trading insights 3) Turnaround/ Restructuring & Path to Profitability, Prior to Tradefluence I spent a decade turning around and growing distressed or stagnant businesses
Goutham Bandaru
1. Goutham Bandaru 2. Founder / Maker at Founders' Book, what we believe is the world's largest collection of tools, resources, templates and guides for founders and startups supporting their venture building. Learn more at https://foundersbook.co/ 3. Can assist/support aspiring founders who want to get started with their founding journey. No-Code especially :)
Melissa Moody
Hello! 1) Melissa Moody 2) Head of Marketing at Gated.com - the end of unwanted email. 3) A candid, authentic take on your marketing... sure the product is sharp, but do your customers even know what you DO? ;)
Alexandra Kazakova
@melissa_moody Yes. The hardest thing for most brands is conveying to their customers what they do in human language.
Elena Cirera
@melissa_moody, Hi Melissa, most brands have a hard time telling their customers exactly what their services are.
Neri Raanani
@melissa_moody exactly our focus these days! our customer's understanding of the product and it's feature capabilities. So they can make the most our of it.
Hussain Effendi
@melissa_moody @neri_raanani How do you go about creating brand awareness and most importantly highlight the USP's of the product?