Need ideas for a kids clothing brand's Slogan

ruman hasan
4 replies
I'm opening a new clothing brand for baby and kids, I want to set a slogan for my brand. 'Comfort baby clothing' is that would be great slogan?

Replies

Nick
It could definitely do well as it is literal and doesn't create any issues in understanding what the slogan/ brand is about. You might want to look at some cool ones too: "The best your baby deserves" "Second best touch after the mother" "Love-snuggles"
mallorybiv
I would suggest you not use such slogans as "The best, the most comfortable, the only brand" because this is already tiring to read. Be closer to the customer and give them what they want, be honest, and do not try to say that your brand is the best on the market because there are thousands of such slogans. Try something like, "We care for your kid", or "it's all about your child." I don't even choose by slogans, I choose quality and customer service, and I read a lot of recommendations and articles. When I chose a baby pool float, I went to https://newbabycentral.com/best-... to look for something suitable for my child. When there is such a wide variety of products, it is more difficult to choose, but it is easier when you read what the pros and cons are.
Mark Lense
Sometimes it can be hard to find quality clothes for kids, but recently a friend of mine advised me to look at storenvy reviews as she ordered clothes there for her kids a few times. I liked that they have a large selection of different clothes for all seasons and there are many different sizes. I think that tomorrow I will call them to clarify the methods of delivery and materials.
freela ncing
We specialize in Denim Fabrics buy clothes online Pakistan and create comfort by holding onto our values while modernizing our methods.