Name the piece of office furniture or other item that made your setup 🔥

Michael Silber
19 replies
I'll go first — I bought a keyboard tray from iMover and I finally understand what good ergonomics means. I feel so much better sitting or standing at my desk for several hours.

Replies

Max Velin
They recently put massage chairs in the lobby of our office. I didn't even know they had this before. It turns out that a lot of companies have them. I read that we supposedly lead a sedentary life, because of which our whole body is numb while we work. And in this way with the help of massage chairs at lunchtime can rest. I think this is the best furniture you can have in an office.
Chandan Maruthi
My office chair, worth the investment for my back. I sometime dont stand for several hours when in a flow
Michael Silber
@chandan_maruthi1 for sure, a good chair is key. I was lucky enough to buy a steeply discounted Aeron chair from someone that was accidentally shipped two ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aditya
Added some new lights to the room. And it was worth it :)
Michael Silber
@adityavsc Nice! I had a lifx strip attached to the back of my computer for some fun bias lighting. It actually works really well for video calls since I can get a bunch of diffuse light to bounce off my white walls behind my monitor
@adityavsc I kinda jelly of the lighting, such a mood but please make sure it doesn't strain your eyes!!
Misha Krunic
I'm assuming this answer is going to be the most popular one, but there is a good reason for it: An office chair. It's just a game changer. Not having to adjust my seating posture all the time and being comfortable while I'm working on my projects - I just don't think I'll be able to downgrade ever again.
My Logitech Ergo k860 keyboard has been a gamechanger. My wrist and hands used to hurt like crazy, not anymore. It's also really satisfying to type on.
Mike Mirandi
Bose Companion speakers (home office 😎)
Janinah
Keyboard tray, mouse mat & wooden monitor stand << Hoping that having these will mean I'll spend more time working from my Desktop rather than laptop and phone.
Zoe Stella
Mostly it is the office chairs table for offices and for home, it is about the double bed, chairs sofa, etc. Visit Now: https://thedoublebed.com
Xdio Gawer
Well all the furniture of my office is amazing but I like my table because the material and design is unique and its very comfortable for office work you can buy furniture online uk by visiting on this link.
Rizwan Jutt
Revive the beauty and functionality of your beloved sash windows with our expert furniture-style repairs. Skilled craftsmanship and restoration expertise ensure long-lasting results. Enhance energy efficiency and preserve architectural heritage. Visit our website( https://chameleon-decorators.co.... ) to revitalize your sash windows and bring new life to your living spaces.
PhotoArt
I approached the arrangement of the workplace with special responsibility. I spend most of my time sitting at the computer. Therefore, it is very important for me to choose comfortable and functional furniture. The shop https://www.furniturecart.com/ho... helped me with this. Now my workplace is not just comfortable, but also a beautiful and functional workspace.
Lulu
The main piece of office equipment that really elevated my setup was a standing desk that was ergonomically built to order. I can alternate between sitting and standing at this workstation, which helps me maintain proper posture and lessens strain while I work long hours. When combined with a premium ergonomic chair, it guarantees both my comfort and productivity. :)) In addition, my workplace is set up with lots of storage options, such shelving and filing cabinets, which help to keep everything accessible and organized. My workstation looks more sophisticated and has great lighting for late-night work sessions thanks to a fashionable and practical desk lamp. By the way I've bought it on https://www.valuecityfurniture.c..., and I totally recommend this source !
Demian Dex
When selecting a kitchen set, there are several critical factors to consider. This comprehensive guide will help you navigate these choices, focusing on pre-assembled cabinets, a popular option for modern kitchens. Introduction The kitchen is the heart of the home, where functionality meets style. Choosing the right kitchen set is essential for creating a space that's both practical and aesthetically pleasing. Pre-Assembled Cabinets: An Overview Pre-assembled cabinets are ready-to-install units, offering convenience and time-saving benefits. They are delivered in a complete form, eliminating the need for complex assembly. Advantages Time-Efficient: Since they come assembled, these cabinets save you time during installation. Quality Assurance: Pre-assembled units are often built and inspected in a factory setting, ensuring consistent quality. Convenience: Ideal for those who prefer a straightforward, hassle-free installation process. Considerations Cost: They can be more expensive than flat-pack options due to shipping and handling costs. Limited Customization: Pre-assembled cabinets offer less flexibility in terms of design and size adjustments. Design and Aesthetics When choosing a kitchen set, consider the style and color of the cabinets, ensuring they complement your home's overall design theme. Modern vs. Traditional Modern Kitchens: Sleek, minimalist designs with clean lines and contemporary finishes. Traditional Kitchens: Classic designs featuring ornate details and natural materials. Material Quality The durability and appearance of your kitchen depend heavily on the materials used. Popular choices include solid wood, plywood, particleboard, and MDF. Functionality Consider the layout and functionality of your kitchen. Think about storage needs, the placement of appliances, and how you use your kitchen space. Measuring Your Space Accurate measurements are crucial. Ensure you have the dimensions of your kitchen area, keeping in mind the placement of windows, doors, and utility connections. Sustainability Opt for environmentally friendly materials and manufacturers that follow sustainable practices. Budget Considerations Balance quality and cost. Pre-assembled cabinets can be a cost-effective solution when factoring in assembly and installation time. Conclusion Choosing the right kitchen set, particularly when it comes to cabinets, requires careful consideration of style, material, functionality, and budget. Pre-assembled cabinets offer a convenient, quality-assured option for modern homeowners. Remember, the right choice will blend practicality with personal style, creating a kitchen that's not just a cooking space but a centerpiece of your home.
Herndon
Just got this cool tray for my keyboard from iMover, and it's making my workspace super comfy! Sitting or standing at my desk for a long time feels much better now. No more aches! If you want to make your office setup awesome, get one of these. Also, check out nationalpatiocovers.com for really nice furniture covers! They have covers to keep your outdoor furniture looking great.
 Leg Exerciser
Revitalize your workspace with "AussieGlow," the best furniture polish australia, turning your office setup into a sleek and shining haven. Elevate your furniture care game for an ergonomic and aesthetic boost!
techinon
Keyboard tray, mouse mat & wooden monitor stand. Say goodbye to the hassle of furniture removal on Long Island at furniture removal long island! Whether you're relocating, downsizing, or simply refreshing your space, our experienced team is here to make your move seamless and stress-free.