My new project on learning marketing is live! Feedback?

Clément Rog
15 replies
Hey, I just launched a new blog goodmarketingstuffs.com to help indie hackers learn marketing. I don't pretend to be omniscient on the topic, but I've helped quite a few companies grow over the last 8 years. So I try to share the things I know and the things I believe in (it's not about hacks, tools, or ads). The concept in a nutshell: every week or so, I pick a business idea and explain in simple words how I'd launch and grow it. It's a 5 minutes read, made for you to understand my thinking process, from positioning to acquisition. It comes with sketches and copy samples. Happy to have your feedback, as I don't intend to be the sole reader. Here or on Twitter @clementrog. Cheers, - Clément

Replies

Paul VanZandt
I just subscribed Clément, looking forward to getting your newsletter. I'd be happy to provide some feedback after my first read.
Benoit COLLET
That's a REALLY nice idea! Would it be B2C, B2B, both?
Clément Rog
@benoit_collet Thanks Benoit! Everything's open, but I tend to say more B2B because I see more B2B projects around me.
Benoit COLLET
@clementrog Nice! I'm tired of the "from 0 to 1000 with no marketing budget"... Some go to market for small B2B companies would really help cut the bullshit!
Anthony Riera
Nice one Clément, I'll be following that! ;)
Mislavskii Vladislav
Good idea! Check our product that we launched today. I think Educational ecosystem Skill Focus help for you
Ben Cotte
The landing is really great. The fact that you provide an easy-to-read number list both gets my attention and builds up your credibility to provide easy-to-grasp knowledge. By item 9, you already had my full attention and my willingness to click on any CTA. I further explain my feelings in audio messages on this Vero if it can make any sense for you: https://www.vero.fm/page/recFZ4A... GG,
Clément Rog
@ben_cotte Wow, I'm blown away by your feedback. Thanks so much for taking the time to share. Hope to talk soon!
Klaus Agnoletti
Hey, that's cool. I am with CrowdSec where we do marketing very untraditional by focusing our efforts on building a strong and supportive community. I strongly believe that doing this in a genuine way is much more effective than more traditional 'BS marketing' in lack of a better term. So I find your blog pretty interesting although it's not completely up my alley it gets pretty close.