My last day at Product Hunt!

Sharath Kuruganty
36 replies
Hey everyone! It's bittersweet to say that today is my last day at Product Hunt! From a lurker to a maker to a founder to working at Product Hunt is a wild journey and a dream come true. I'm forever grateful to @rrhoover and the whole Product Hunt team for welcoming me and allowing me to do things I love 🙏🏼 Lastly, I want to thank each of you in this community for making this space an epic destination for makers, founders, and product enthusiasts. Y'all are rockstars! Love you all ❤️ PS: My next adventure starts at On Deck. I'm excited to be back at building and making things.

Replies

Yasser Sultan
All the best @5harath! Your questions initiated some really good discussions here, hope you'll keep on visiting PH community :)
Jim Morrison
Best of luck at On Deck @5harath 🙌
Josh C. Kline
Sorry to see you go. Corralling cats (managing a community) isn’t easy and I think you’ve done a great job at PH. Best/Josh @HaveNeed
Shreya R Nambiar
My best wishes, Sharath :)
Tuğçe Içözü
Thank you very much for being by my side, encouraging and guiding me from the very beginning of the Ambassador program. I wish you all the success in the new phase of your career.
Shai
A lovely journey man and super glad to see what you've accomplished here :D
Michael Silber
We're going to miss you a ton @5harath. You're going to kill it at @beondeck
Saswat.lens
Congratulations Sharath!
Hello Sharath, Best of luck. And thank you for making PH engaged
Rosie Sherry
I appreciate your work here and best of luck in your new role.
Sachin Sinha
Congratulations !!! Good Luck with your next adventure at On Deck @5harath
Kyler Phillips
Best of luck with your next adventure Sharath!
All the best with your new journey at On Deck @5harath - you've done an amazing job here!
Bertha Kgokong
All the best of luck on your next adventure
Nick Wood
It was great to meet you, Sharath! Best of luck in your new role
Ahmed Saleh
What a coincidence that I meet you during your last day. Good luck with the upcoming ventures.
Mirton Bay
Good luck to you!
Miriam Dorsett
I was the 70th upvote on this post. ❤️