Morning or a night person?

Grisel Dugarte
8 replies
I am a early bird, I can focus way more during the early morning. What about you? Are you an early bird or a night owl? :)

Replies

George Boutsalis
Morning person. I've tried to stop setting alarms and wake up with the sun. It leads to the best sleeps and I don't get startled by my alarm.
Vio Vanica
Morning person for sure - I struggled to create this habit at the beginning, but now I am so grateful for it, just to be able to wake up at 5 AM and spend that time with myself: read, exercise, ride the bike is the best.
Jaskiran Kaur
I am night person , I can concentrate more at night than in the morning as there are no disturbances around me. I used study at night in the morning and scored much more marks than when I studied in the day.
Donovan Ly
I'm not too sure, probably more of a night person. In the mornings and when the sun's up is when I get a lot of my meetings and pings from colleagues so I find I end up doing nothing due to all the context switching. When night hits is when I finally have some time to crank out some actual work since I can focus undisturbed for the most part.
Iris Lee
Oh, I am not sure...
ronaldjones
I am an early bird; I can say that my productivity peaks during these time frames. I tend to sleep early during nighttime as it makes me feel relaxed after a heavy workload during the day.