Meditation

Ojelola Ojelabi
15 replies
Is meditation a part of your time management practice?

Replies

Pablo Fatas
Headspace every morning for 10 minutes. Feels really good. I stop doing it over the last few months and I have felt the difference. Should go back to it
Luka Vasic
Yes, every day I take a 30min walk around the neighborhood to clear up my mind, reflect and think on my own. Gets me relaxed. I tried other types of meditation but walking is best for me.
Adventurous-Green420
Nope. But whenever I'm stuck on something and need to clear up my mind, I'd go out for a walk/run while reading a novel to distract my mind. After half an hour, I would stop and take a breather and that's the time when I usually think of ideas. It helps me clear my mind and stops me from being a slouch.
Reece Jones
I make time every day for some sort of meditation, whether its working out alone, going for a walk, or just thinking.
Launching soon!
Yes, meditation is a great tool to practice when you're trying to get better at managing your time.
Paul VanZandt
I've tried meditation on and off but I've never found that it really gave me a significant boost. It's pretty expensive so I don't do it now but I've found that yoga is the best form of exercise and meditation wrapped into one. Do you have any tips on places to find a healthy meditation routine?
Speedie
Absolutely. Meditation is just part of my stress relief routine and I find it useful for staying positive.
Dylan Merideth
Yes! The best way to keep a routine is to just do it first thing in the morning. It sets the tone for the rest of the day and helps keep you present
Kazimieras Melaika
Yes but I only do in on the weekends as part of my morning and evening routines (twice daily). On weekdays I try to stay active by jogging and biking. Btw, we’re launching in late April or the start of May. Check out our upcoming PH page: www.producthunt.com/upcoming/eff... Our project is called: Effecto. It’s an app for detailed health tracking. Pretty much for everything that is related to your physical or mental health and every daily factor that can affect you.
Rose Sullivan
Hello there! If we're talking about me, I'm a very nervous person. Meditation helped me, but then I still went back to constant worrying and nervous breakdowns. I even tried this website: https://weed.com/shop/delta-8-th... to buy things to calm myself down. I can say that meditation is a great practice and worth continuing.
Santa
I do it daily before bedtime, to actually fall asleep.
Amanda Trincher
Yes, it can help you get your thoughts and your spirituality in order so that you can better perform other tasks afterwards. Now people often burn out at work and do not receive proper motivation, they feel confused and uncontrollable. Meditation can help. Also, I had a great experience with coach Katja - https://www.mallorcasoul.com/ with the help of her retreats, I received great updates and spiritual transformation