Meaning of living a life

Mahak from Outgrow
4 replies
I know it's an absurd question to ask on the product hunt but I still want to ask. For you, what is the meaning of living your life? What keeps you going forward and looking for a future that is uncertain. This year when we don't have any idea how will our future shape, especially amidst numerous corona waves, what is that one reason that keeps you waking up in the morning and doing things you like and living this life. These days, I have no idea what is life for me. I am just searching for a specific reason and I would love to hear from you all.

Replies

Elena Cirera
I think Dalai Lama's quotation is good for explaining life's meaning. "The purpose of our lives is to be happy."
Mahak from Outgrow
@elena_cirera That true!! but the problem is to find what makes you happy!! Sometimes a small happy moment is not enough to say that it makes me happy. It feels like fake happiness where we are not even present fully and it went away as quick as possible with no content. Thanks for sharing that quote.
Ste
The best answer is to not put the pressure of that question on yourself. Just doing your best and what feels right is enough. I go on without needing any 'meaning' just fine. And as much as people like offering reasons, you gotta find your own. In your own time. Don't be impatient, just be a little better every day and it will come to you eventually. There are plenty of things that will go wrong and there's nothing you can do about it. That's startup life too, by the way. Once you embrace that everything many of the things you worry about clear up. Hope this helps!
Mahak from Outgrow
@stelian_dobrescu1 Yes! thanks for sharing. Someday I feel I need a reason and someday I dont feel even its importance. Its quite overwhelming. But thanks for help.