Managing stress as a founder

Kazimieras Melaika
7 replies
Entrepreneurship is a roller coaster ride and can lead to a lot of stress along the way. I understand you have a lot of expectations from your project and this can create a lot of worries for you as well. Here are Top 4 tips to manage stress as a founder 1. Spend time with your loved ones Spend time with people who will accept you even if you fail and don’t judge you. Talking to them will surely make you relaxed. 2. Exercise Workout because physical activity will help you overcome your stress and you will have clear thinking. 3. Understand it's the part of the journey You chose to be an entrepreneur and it’s part and parcel of the journey. And even if you fail you have a life ahead of you and there’s a lot that can be done. 4. Understand your triggers You might feel anxious after meeting someone or thinking about something, write all the things that give you stress. Share with everyone your stress managing tips or lets us know what you feel about those top 4! We are launching Effecto.app to solve your problem. Check out our PH's upcoming page: www.producthunt.com/upcoming/eff... You can track your daily activities, mood, habits, symptoms, health metrics, productivity, and much much more with our app and get insights into where you are losing productivity or how other things are affecting your daily health.

Replies

Daniel Engels
Can't underestimate the value of Excercise. It provides an emotional break from the threadmill of tasks, and also contributes to better health. Cycling, running and swimming are my favourites.
Daniel Engels
@kmelaika I take it easy. The goal is to feel well and keep myself in shape. Don't intend to take it to the extremes.
myccpay
Appreciative for sharing such mind blowing information. www.mybalancenow.com