Makers! What's your goto Recreation activity?

Kapil Gadhire
8 replies
I know hustling can get tough! What brings your mind back to its normal and calm state? Would love to know your goto activities!

Replies

@kapilgadhire There's nothing better than running around letting off steam on a first person shooter....
Kapil Gadhire
@maxwellcdavis I should have added Gaming to the list :D
Ste
All of those except cooking, plus gaming.
Janinah
Cooking, exercise, gaming and reading
Sagarika Singh
Anything where I am out of the house, because work and home have become the same, Also when i am extremely stressed I also enjoy cleaning and organising :)
Kapil Gadhire
@sagarika_singh Cleaning and organising can be therapeutic !
NitroGen
In my free time, I usually try to buy a vacation package. I have been to many resorts, and I want to point out that many resort agencies cheat their customers! They charge me money and at the same time do not fulfill the promised conditions. Now I am experienced and only go to Clacton. This is the best resort town I have ever been to. I like it a lot, and I like its attractions a lot. SEA SEAQUARIUM is worthy of individual attention, as I have never seen anything like it anywhere else, in any resort. All in all, it's very cool and helps to rejuvenate before the end of the vacation! And this resort doesn't make you think of Clacton things to do. That's another bonus to the piggy bank.