makers & solopreneurs: did you co-author a product with someone else?

Michał Kardyś 💻🌍
4 replies
or maybe you think about making one in collaboration? what's the product?

Replies

Michal Jackowski
I wanted to get into entrepreneurship and start working for myself for quite some time, but I was chasing the next shiny thing. Then my partner had a problem we couldn't find a solution for - managing the backlink exchanges for the company she was working for as a content marketer at the time. I decided to solve, having her as my co-founder. We've been on the journey ever since - from building the demo, speaking to hundreds of potential customers, refining the demo, selling first pre-orders, building the product (bootstrapped), now being in open beta, and planning to do a PH launch soon-ish. https://backlinkmanager.io
Michał Kardyś 💻🌍
@mjackowski Sounds awesome! Are there any similar solutions, or you are in a blue ocean?
Michal Jackowski
@kardysm I honestly consider Google Sheets being my main competitor (and Airtable) - which has it's good and bad sides. The most obvious bad side is Sheets being well established, backed, easy to grasp and flexible. The good side is - there is only so much you can do with Sheets ;-)
Michał Kardyś 💻🌍
@mjackowski oh, that's good sign. Many products started having sheets-only solution. I keep my fingers crossed for the manager!