Looking for Tim Cook's contact! 😅 I believe in Six degrees of separation.

Julia Doronina
12 replies
As many of you know, there was an insider leak at Apple recently. And we have a solution LeaksID that could help solve this problem in the company. Question. Do you have any ideas on how to write about this to Apple? 😅

Replies

LEONARDO ARIZA
Hi , It has nothing to do with the subject, sorry, I would like to validate an idea that I have of a marketplace where startups can connect with animators to make the best possible ads, they consider it useful or necessary?
LEONARDO ARIZA
@sudeep_chauhan you would think in use a service like this in the future or now?
Sergey Voynov
Yes, we could protect Apple from such leaks. What a pity that Tim Cook does not know that such a solution has already been invented and even patented.
Jugurtha Hadjar
Have you tried contacting Apple employees, or do you think they won't be receptive to champion a product that prevents leaks?
Jugurtha Hadjar
@julia_demyanchuk Are there a decision process and other factors that go into contacting them that we're not aware of?
David J. Kim
Best of luck to this Julia! Would be great if you land him!
David J. Kim
And 95% chance it won't work but if any combination of tim.cook@apple.com or timc@apple.com works that could save you a lot of time.