Looking for the No-code tools

Jordi Plaza
11 replies
I'm building a SaaS and most of my time is spent shuffling different no-code tools to implement my SaaS. Until date I haven't found the perfect no-code tool and I'm pretty sure has to exist. I just need: • Login / Signup • User dashboard • User saves posts • User posts content and publishes • User fills other users generated form and receives notifications Right now I'm using webflow and it's amazing but I cannot do all of what I want only with it. Do you guys suggest any no-code tool or integration?

Replies

Graeme O’Connor
I think Webflow should be able to do all of the above. You may have to add some extra integrations or code. Most of Webflow's no-code competitors will have even less features.
Jordi Plaza
@iamgoconnor Yes, I really like webflow. I'll check how I can integrate all the functionalities I'm looking for, as they're quite standard (members,dashboard,save/favorite...). Do you have, by chance, any idea or source to find out this kind of integrations/code? Thanks!
Graeme O’Connor
@jordisquare For Webflow Youtube is pretty good. There's probably no video that answers exactly what you need but you can probably break down your problem into steps and find how to videos on each of the bits. A quick search i did find the following which may be helpful?!
Graeme O’Connor
@jordisquare and then you have series of videos that walk you through the first steps of building certain websites which are worth looking at. Even if the product is a bit different to what you're building you'll still learn a lot!
Jordi Plaza
@iamgoconnor Wow yep didn't think on that! thanks for sharing!
Matthew Johnson
What goes on in this dashboard? If it's just about users posting content then Wordpress does this.
Jordi Plaza
@mattcrail Is users posting and reacting to content within the members area. I'm doing everything on Webflow because of its versatility but also open to consider other no-code tools with membership/backend/databases integration. By now, I'm trying to handle the majority of workflows with Webflow, Memberstack, Airtable, Zapier. Don't know if it's the best option but I think I can deliver more or less what I intent to.
Matthew Johnson
@jordisquare Gotcha - I would find it hard to go back to Wordpress after switching to Webflow. But on the other hand this is something you can probably achieve with Buddypress or another of those Wordpress plugins. But then you are sort of stuck with it. Good luck!
shaik ikbhal Basha
try retool.com its not nocode, it is low code tool
Bryce Murray
Bubble can easily do this, but it may be more than you need. For a first-time Bubble user, I would imagine this may take a week or two to set up. But, after becoming more familiar with Bubble, this is easily a few-hour project.
Daniel Nikulshyn
quickquery - can replace your admin panel