Looking for some beta testers to give us feedback

Helene Auramo
25 replies
Hi! We are currently on beta and I'm looking for some beta-testers to give us feedback. Are there other entrepreneurs that would be willing to do some switches on getting feedback of their product? If you are an entrepreneur looking for mentors, sparring partners and/or board members and are willing to help other people succeed in their career/entrepreneurial path, would you have time to test my service and give us feedback. Our plan is to launch our product on Feb 2021. Currently we mainly have been having beta-users in Finland which is a very tight community and culturally might act very differently than people from other countries.

Replies

Violetta Karpushenko
What is the scope and purpose of your product? in any case I`ll be glad to help :)
Helene Auramo
@violetta_k www.prono.fi New trust-based social network without ads and endless content. Just about finding and helping each other move forward and creating your humane business card to be found for more meaningful relationships.
Helene Auramo
@violetta_k Where can I send an invitation? :)
Violetta Karpushenko
@helene_auramo @gmail @violetta_k thank you! could you please also advise where I can leave my comments and questions regarding to your product?
Helene Auramo
@hvioletta_k Hi, thank you so much for your help! <3 You can do it here or send me email helene@prono.fi
Dhruv Bhatia
Happy to help and beta test
Helene Auramo
Thank you so much! I'm also happy to help you! What is your email? Or can you email me: helene@prono.fi if you are not comfortable to share it here. :)
Daniela Passos
Hey! Happy to beta test :)
Helene Auramo
@danielamoitinho Can I send you an email invitation?
Daniela Passos
I think it looks super interesting and it has a super clean design! What would be the main differentials comparing to LinkedIn?
Helene Auramo
@danielamoitinho I have now posted this to our blog to answer to your question: https://prono.fi/blog/what-makes...
Ujjwal sukheja
Would love to contribute to beta feedback, just ping me on ujjwalsukheja524@gmail.com
Nico Spijker
I can check it out :), you can reach out to me at nicolaasm.spijker@gmail.com!
Ali Anari
Happy to help and beta test (US user)
Helene Auramo
@aanari can you give me your email for invitation? <3