Looking for a collaborative tool to share articles and build a collective curation

ant1
11 replies
Hello, I am looking for a tool to allow our team to : - Scrap and bookmark articles throughout the web - Tag and categorize them - Read articles shared by the community (and potentially comment them) Plus it would be great if : - A daily/weekly digest was sent by email with the most read articles - It could retrieve automatically articles shared on Slack - It could allow to post on Slack when a new article is added I saw "Feedly Business" but it is quite expensive for a team. Until recently, there was a French tool made for that : elCurator but it has been shut down... Any idea?

Replies

ant1
🤯 Definitely! Seems there is no (more) dedicated tools designed for these use cases. So sad 😭
ant1
@eddieaich Absolutely Eddie!
Eddie H.
@ant_1 We're building something right now that seems like a great solution for you. Currently in private beta. Are you interested in trying it out?
LauraSmith
Google sheet can do it, but it will be quite hell
SetiZ
Some kind of pocket but with a bit of social?
Kritika Oberoi
I'm not sure if it fits all your needs, but Pocket is an interesting solution. A simpler alternative is Toby. Both are extensions you can add to your browser and use to bookmark, tag, save pages across the web
ant1
@ko25 I love Pocket which is perfect for personal curation but not suitable for collaborative use (unless I missed something)
Gnana
Our product utility features 100% match with your expectations. We are going live this week Feb 18th, 2021. Here is the brief intro about our app. We are experimenting with a social app that leverages our actual working of minds. Our app is called @youremarks — we are solving issues inherent with text-based communication. To make it exciting and rewarding to the users, we have combined the goodness of @twitter and @hqtrivia and added more elements to achieve our objective.
Promise Emeka
Check out Fexspace Explore app.fexspace.com/explore