Life Without COFFEE - I Had My Last Coffee 1 Year AGO⚡️🥴

Markus Jenul
8 replies
Today marks the day where I stopped drinking coffee.. will I go back to it.. probably! 😅 Cause it makes me more productive! BUT what difference do I see? - I was less productive within the past year - BUT I was also less stressed and thus feel healthier today coffee simply gave me too much energy... it hyped me. So much that I felt exhausted at the evening. Could you do a year without coffee? 🙂

Replies

Pablo Palmitas
I can't say that coffee is something that necessarily gives me motivation/drive. It's just the glue that ties days together and gives some kind of sense to life haha So in no time soon I am planning to drop it from my habits. But for you, what was the reason to stop drinking altogether? you felt it was unhealthy or something else?
Andrii Kpyto
Life Without COFFEE.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Binal Savani IW
Yeah! It's not that hard to live without coffee, but without tea it's impossible.
Elena Cirera
It isn't easy to believe if you are a coffee lover and spent a year without it.
Anna Voronina
I once spent six months without coffee, didn't feel any different and got back to it.
Shushanik Shahbazyan
No)) I drink a coffee twice a day - in the morning when I arrive office and after launch. I drink it not only for productivity. It's a chance to spend 10-15 min with friends during the hard-working day.
Anna Mandziuk 🇺🇦
Damn, well done! It's sooo easy to get addicted to coffee, and very hard to break the habit. As for me, I was once a coffee addict during my first 2 uni years. After the 2 year mark, something happened (still have no idea what) and I suddenly started hating the smell and taste of coffee, cheap, expensive, no difference😅 I stopped drinking coffee for almost 6 years after that. Sometimes I would buy myself a cup, but most often I wouldn't be able to finish it. I always had very active jobs so that was enough to wake me up. Nowadays though, I have an office job, so I really need coffee to make me productive, but it's still hard for me to tolerate the smell and taste of it🙈 So I just add a ton of milk to it and then I can kind of drink it. What was very noticeable is that when I was addicted to coffee, it never gave me any energy anymore, but now - 1 shot of espresso really does wake me up!
Victoria Isla
I can not imagine, a life without coffee.