Let's talk work/school balance

Tommy Bloom🌴
6 replies
Happy holidays community! Anyone here working at a startup while studying in university? I'd love some tips on task prioritization, and how to actively stay motivated to succeed at both. #Thestruggleisreal

Replies

Martina Hackbartt
Hi! I am working at a startup and studying Biology + Bioinformatics :) What works best for me is dividing the day into blocks (usually of 2hrs each) and according to the number of blocks I have; then I decide which tasks I'm doing in each of them. If I have any tasks that are not a priority; I'll realize as soon as I build my schedule for the day and do not fit them there. Regarding the motivation; that's a tough question tbh. Sometimes I'm really motivated, but some others I'm just not and that's ok! What worked for me is getting involved with something I like within my degree, For example, I'm doing an internship in clinical genomics and since I know I would love to do something like that when I graduate; then it's a great source of motivation.
Frederick Sieber
Do you have a Physics homework assignment that you're stumped about finishing on time? There are a plethora of free online resources where you can get answers for your Physics homework; check out kentuckyonlineschool.com for the best one, and you'll find these tips useful if you want to get free physics homework answers.
Kevin Olejniczak
Hello there! It's been rather challenging for me to balance work and university lately, but I'm getting there. I figured that if I don't have a study plan, I struggle to balance work and uni. The thing is that I work as a chemistry tutor part-time, so I kinda always do something uni-related, and I don't really have "me" time. But, thank God I found these fantastic worksheets that save me a lot of time! They're amazing, and my students seem to love them! Anyway, I'm graduating soon, and I should have more "me" time! Finally!
Taylor Mark
As the topic needed to go for writing dissertation service so that was the one that you all can see and learn this year. Just go for that and we will hope that all the users will find it good enough in various contexts this time so just work this out as this was the one we will like.