Let's take a break: If you weren't a Founder/Maker, what you would have been doing?

Adithya Shreshti
10 replies
As a finance grad, never did I imagine a few years ago that I will be creating side-projects or helping other makers but here I am. If I wasn't Founder/Maker, I might have been working somewhere as Financial or a Business Analyst. What would you answer be if the same question is posed to you.

Replies

Karl Hennings
I think I would start in the insurance business. I use home insurance a lot. I have car insurance. I'm well aware that the best thing to do is to insure my life. That's what I did. For me, insurance is convenient. It's something I'd like to do. Now I understand that I would like to know an american home shield price that would be totally suitable to fix a microwave or air conditioner.
Stefan Smiljkovic
Maybe sport guy, musician. Could be a lot of stuff
Adithya Shreshti
@stefan_smiljkovic Interesting, if it was just one that could have been full-time which one would it be?
Ayush Kumar Singh
This is mine - Starting a real non-profit with no hidden motives
Adithya Shreshti
@how_to_tutorials full-time? This could be done part time as well right? Definitely thoughtful though.
NotesbyHugh
Currently working as a part-time consultant, part-time Maker so that answers the question. Hoping to make the transition into a full-time founder/maker!