Let's make some networking online party! πŸ₯³ Comment about yourself!

Ivanna Wendel
80 replies
I’ll start! My name is Ivanna, I am Co-founder of LabiOffice, UI/UX designer and I love cats! Meeeow!😻

Replies

Ruben Wolff
Ruben here, German entrepreneur moving everywhere, currently working on corepo.org which I'm planning on launching within a few weeks :)
Miri Blayckher
@rubenwolff Good luck! We're also planning on launching in that time frame! Good luck!
Ivanna Wendel
@rubenwolff @nataliekarakina Awesome! Another launch from your team! It sounds exciting! Looking forward to it! πŸ™‚
Ruben Wolff
@nataliekarakina let me know when you launch yours as well, we can make some some of support group :)
Ivanna Wendel
@rubenwolff Great news, Ruben! Good luck with the launch! πŸ”₯
Natalie Karakina
@rubenwolff we are going to launch in a few weeks too! Will support u
Aleks Bochkov
My name is Aleks, i'm a SaaS Astronaut with our small planet of saas apps! :)
Ivanna Wendel
@bochkovaleks Hey, Aleks! Long time no see πŸ˜‚
Johannes Haux | MergeBoard.com
My name is Johannes, I'm a SaaS founder with a single planet called mergeboard.com! :)
Ivanna Wendel
@johannes_haux Hey, Johannes! Nice to e-meet you! Looks very interesting! What is your product about?
@ivanna_wendel We make code review easy, by showing how the logic has change, in contrast to only showing what lines changed. We can e.g. show where a line moved, or filter out reformatting changes, that do not impact how the program works. Additionally, we formalize the review process, so that you never loose track of who can advance the state of an open merge request. Thanks for asking! I would be super happy to tell you more, if you are interested!
Carlo Thissen
@ivanna_wendel @johannes_haux This actually sounds very interesting. Just checking out your tool, Johannes.
@ivanna_wendel I love the labi office homepage by the way! Great design and clear communication!
Ivanna Wendel
@johannes_haux Great product, Johannes! 🀩
Dagobert Renouf
I'm Dagobert, bootstrapping my logo design startup with my wife πŸš€
Ivanna Wendel
@dagorenouf Hi! Nice to see you here! Married co-founders are a startup’s secret weapon 😎
Peter Trizuliak
I am Peter and I am building autonews.io - a central source for all automotive news. I also love cars ;) πŸš—
Ivanna Wendel
@parking_pete So the idea to build the autonews came from your love to cars? :)
Peter Trizuliak
@ivanna_wendel thank for asking Ivanna! Yeah, I used to be automotive engineer and always loved cars. Then I transitioned to software engineering, discovered HackerNews and was like how come this does not exist for automotive??? And boom, I had a plan ;) Do cats play any role in your way to LabiOffice? ;)
Ivanna Wendel
@parking_pete Ahaha, i just love cats 😻😻😻 LabiOffice is a long story of many different individual apps that found its place under one suite πŸ™‚
Ivanna Wendel
@parking_pete Hi, Peter! Sounds cool! πŸš€
Ron Oren
My name is Ron Oren, Co-founder at ImagenAI, personalized AI photo editing assistant. Next week we launch our product on Producthunt, will see you there (:
Ivanna Wendel
@ron_oren_iai Thats amazing! Would love to check it out! Let me know when it is live
Carlo Thissen
Nice shot, Ivanna! Carlo here. Working on tldv.io to make us all spend less time in meetings. Always open to connect with other founders & makers to learn and see how we can help each other out! We recently grew out team to 13 people. Happy to share experiences about company & culture building. Equally interested in how other founders tackled this critical phase!
Ivanna Wendel
@carlo_thissen Congratulation on your achievements! πŸ™‚ I checked out your site - the landing looks stunning! Are you bootstrapping this product?
Carlo Thissen
@ivanna_wendel Thanks! We're not bootstrapping anymore. Did so with our previous product which pivoted into tl;dv over time. Decided to go with funding last year to increase our product development :)
Ivanna Wendel
@carlo_thissen Congrats on raising funds! πŸš€ And we are still in the bootstrapping mode πŸ™‚
Carlo Thissen
@ivanna_wendel go crush it! Checking out Labi right now :)
Fajar Siddiq
My name is Fajar Siddiq from Singapore πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬, I've joined product hunt community in 2017. I founder of Euphorya, i've been playing yo-yo for 20 years, I run several maker communities & i love making side-projects.
Ivanna Wendel
@fajarsiddiq Hey, Fajar! Nice to see you here! πŸ™‚ This is great that you have so much experience with the yo yo :-)))) Can you tell me more about the communities? That sounds exciting!
Carlo Thissen
@fajarsiddiq 100% got me with your yo-yo skill, Fajar haha. Really like Tweetflick btw - playing around with it since yesterday. Which communities are you running?
Fajar Siddiq
@carlo_thissen thanks for checking out!!! hahaha, have fun trying! πŸ”₯ Other communities, mainly on telegram https://t.me/makerlog - admin for makerlog community https://t.me/microstartups - admin/owner for microstartups maker community https://t.me/jamstackmakers - admin/owner for jamstack makers community https://t.me/ramadanmakers - admin/owner for muslim makers community https://t.me/lioncitymakers - admin/owner for singapore makers community
Carlo Thissen
@fajarsiddiq thanks for sharing. Will take a look tomorrow - they look pretty interesting!
Natalie Karakina
I'm Natalie, CMO at InAppStory (we embed Stories in apps), pug lover 🐢
Ivanna Wendel
@nataliekarakina You have a great product! I've following your product hunt launches and product in general for a while now! You are doing a great job with your product! πŸ™‚
Samir Rashed
Hello @ivanna_wendel and everyone πŸ‘‹ I am Sam from Egypt, loving history and I work at Premast. which is a tool that provides presentations solutions, and I am so excited to meet all of you🀩
Ivanna Wendel
@samir_soliman Nice to meet you Sam πŸ™‚ Tell me more about your product? What kind of presentation is it for? Deck, sales, pitches?
Samir Rashed
@ivanna_wendel Thanks for your interesting πŸ™ We have two solutions - Premast templates: where you can find thousands of high-quality presentation templates designed for any professional field. and the second solution is: - Premast Plus PowerPoint plugin listed in the Microsoft app store, after installing it inside PowerPoint you can access all assets through web-app and plugin itself. and you can add graphics, icons, images, GIFs, and so much more for stunning presentations. We launched last week https://www.producthunt.com/post... you can give a look Thanks in advance✌️
Ivanna Wendel
@samir_soliman Its sounds like a great product for presentations! Excited to try it out!
Rebecca Michael
my name isrebecca michael and I am digital marketer at Zdigitizing.con embroidery digitizing company usa.
Ivanna Wendel
@rebecca_michael1 Nice to meet you! Do you have any products or just providing digital services at the company?
Miri Blayckher
Hi! I'm Miri, Head of Social Media and Content at cocohub.ai. Also love my black (sometimes evil) cat😍❀️
Michael Sieb
@miri_blayckher haha I feel you! My black cat can also be pretty evil from time to time 😺
Miri Blayckher
@michael_sieb I KNOW! But they're so cute☺️
Ivanna Wendel
@miri_blayckher Black cats are my favorite 🀩
Michael Sieb
@miri_blayckher they are indeed πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
Miri Blayckher
And I have to say everyone sounds so interesting, I don't know where to startπŸ˜…πŸ‘πŸΌ
Ricardo Cruz
Thanks Ivana for creating this post. I’m Ricardo, I’ve quit my job as a Tech Lead, a few months ago, to create my own things. Two desktop apps: - Today: Personal task management - Beauty Shot: Screenshots on steroids Also building an SEO/Web Performance SaaS 😬
Ivanna Wendel
@ricardocruz Wow! It takes some courage to quite a job and start your own new venture! I know how exciting and scary at the same time that might feel! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯. Good luck! We are also building a marketing strategy based on SEO. Would be cool to exchange knowledge in this field πŸ™‚
Ricardo Cruz
Thank you @ivanna_wendel!, stress pushed me a bit, so it wasn't 100% courage at first πŸ˜…. I'll write you on Slack tomorrow, it will be nice to share ideas and knowledge.
Simon
Hi @ivanna_wendel I'm Simon - currently bootstrapping 4 things.
Ivanna Wendel
@flexdigital Nice to meet you πŸ™‚ And how are you managing 4 things at the same time? 😬
Evelina Radoycheva
Hey, I'm Eve, a digital marketer at 3veta, and I love the product hunt community πŸ’œ We launched just a few hours ago and we've got so much feedback and love already. Plus I've met some really inspiring people here and found products I didn't know I need in my life 😹
Ivanna Wendel
@eve_rad Nice to meet you πŸ™‚ Congrats on the launch!
Michael Sieb
My name is Michael, I'm building Type Studio and I'm responsible for the marketing and growth. As Ivanna, I love cats (mine is all black) 😻
Ivanna Wendel
@michael_sieb You've got a black cat too 🀩🀩🀩 That is soo cool!
Romain Cernik
hi @ivanna_wendel nice to meet you ! I'm the french founder of Asking Frank that we've launched on PH last few days πŸ₯³ PS : I took a look at LabiOffice and i love this design -> Straight to the point
Ivanna Wendel
@cernikromain Nice to meet you πŸ™‚ Thanks for the feedback πŸ€— I just checked out Asking Frank - sounds like a very useful product! I will give it a try! Congrats on the launch!
Romain Cernik
@ivanna_wendel Big thanks ! Don't hesitate to give us feedback 🀟
Samar Ali
Hey my name is Samar, Maker At Linkmngr . The tool Which Build =Yours Brand Identity
Ivanna Wendel
@samalyx Nice to meet you πŸ™‚ Cool product! And how did you come with this idea? Out of your personal needs or other? What inspired you to build it?
Shushan Nalbandyan
Hey hey. I'm Shushan - Mobile Marketer by day, swing dancer by night :) My team and I are getting ready to launch our app soon! Exciting times...
Ivanna Wendel
@shushan_nalbandian Hey, Shushan! Marketer/swing dancer - this is really cool combination! 🀩 Good luck with your launch! BTW what kind of app are you working on?