Let's begin Monday morning with some inspiration. What are you working on and what inspired you?

Kazimieras Melaika
27 replies
Hey, everyone! It's a new week, new tasks, new ideas, new inspirations. What are you working on right now? What inspired you to start working on it? What inspires you to keep productive right now! Share with everyone! I believe that stories, whether they are positive or negative, are always important to share. Let's stay together and work for good! By the way, we’re launching in mid of June. Check out our upcoming PH page: www.producthunt.com/upcoming/eff... Our project is called: Effecto. It’s an app for detailed habits, health, symptoms, and meds tracking. Pretty much for everything that is related to your physical or mental health and every daily factor that can affect you.

Replies

Sudheer Bandaru
I'm currently working on building Insightly.ai (https://www.insightly.ai/) which enables engineering leaders to gain visibility into their teams. 👀 I was inspired by my own experience as a CTO in Silicon Valley where I often found myself unable to figure out whether my teams were moving fast or slow, or spot the bottlenecks in the process. 😕 That's what made me start Insightly to help leaders make strategic decisions backed by data-driven actionable insights. 📈
Kazimieras Melaika
@sudheer_bandaru1 Numbers always bring the best insights and value. Decisions based on statistics are hugely important.
Matthew Busel
Exciting that you're launching in June! We're working on Whalesync. Our goal is to be the easiest way to sync data across no-code tools. We offer real-time, 2-way sync across apps like Airtable, Webflow, and Notion. We were inspired to build this after dozens of conversations with no-coders. Time and time again we saw people building crazy 10-step automation flows when they simply wanted to sync data across a few of their tools. While automation apps like Zapier and Integromat are amazing, we thought there should be a better way to handle true syncing.
Ryan Gilbert
I'm working on a weekly newsletter called Workspaces (https://www.workspaces.xyz/) that highlights beautiful desk setups from creative individuals. I started the project in 2020 as more and more people shifted to a WFH environment and have now featured over 150 workspaces.
Matthew Ritchie
@ryangilbert I love the What's in his studio and What's in his stack sections. Makes me think of all the hours I've spent as an amateur guitarist scrolling through Equipboard. Definitely handy to see what others are using to be more productive/make their work lives more enjoyable.
Kazimieras Melaika
@ryangilbert Subscribed! If you don't mind me asking - what do you like most about Workspaces?
Arun Pariyar
I was quiet last week on PH so I want to be a bit more involved this week. Specially in terms of engagement 👍
Kazimieras Melaika
@arunpariyar Haha, same! But I think you're probably one of the most active members of this community right now! Keep going 👏🏼👏🏼
Matthew Ritchie
Our Product Hunt launch was my main focus. After a few in-person meetings this week, I'll probably switch to developing a six-month content strategy plan. In terms of inspiration, I am by no means a sports guy, but I find sports memoirs really inspiring. I recently finished the R.A. Dickey book (big knuckleball guy over here) and just got done with the Tony Hawk documentary on HBO Max. I don't know. There's something about learning about someone accomplishing an incredible feat—whether it's alone or as a group—that's super inspiring, regardless of the industry they're in or the career path they took.
Kazimieras Melaika
@matthew_ritchie Great job on Nook! 👏🏼👏🏼 Other people's stories are a great source of inspiration! Love reading biographies and watching documentaries myself. Always bring something positive for myself out of it ; )
Innocent Amadi
We got a huge shoutout by a client today - the second in one week. https://twitter.com/_baretto/sta... Building a content marketing agency that really feels like an extension of your own marketing team is something we set out to do, but hasn't been really easy. It was inspiring to see that tweet, and it makes it all worth it :) This week, I'll be working on a blog post that shares our process with content marketing for early stage startups. Hopefully I don't get too distracted lol!
Kazimieras Melaika
@centamadi A happy customer brings the best feeling you can get! 👏🏼👏🏼 Great job! Share your blog post with everyone ; )
Khalid M.
I'm working on https://searchegg.io, a search bar that lets your users find & learn how to use anything in your app. I'm sick of not knowing where things are or how to use features in apps. I'd always google "How to do ... on app ... " and pray I found a concise answer.
Julian Rejmanowski
Working on a holistic stress management solution called. Our solution taps into the connection between your gut and your brain by combining a daily dose of probiotics delivered to your home with a science-based mental wellbeing App. More to come next week ;)
Kazimieras Melaika
@julz_ray Would like to see more! How's your app called? I think you probably forgot to write the name of it in your comment.. haha
Dylan Merideth
For us this week, its all about payments and polishing the application! Also staying consistent with content drops for the blog to help organic reach and SERP positioning
Toni King
I'm working on a web app for carpooling, called Gomates.(https://www.gomates.com) I have carpooled a lot to work and also for kids' activities, and I wanted to make it easier for people like myself. We've been focused on building it for a long time, but we just released and I'm moving into marketing.
Paul VanZandt
This week was hectic, to say the least, but we finally got our launch finalized! Today is the big day and I think it's going well. You can check our page out here: www.producthunt.com/posts/fresco-3
Marilyn Plummer
I use the site https://create.vista.com/themes/... and its templates to make a plan for the week, decorate it beautifully and get inspired by it