Launching soon, would you like to share some tips for a successful launch.

Elena Cirera
24 replies
I am launching my product Vidmonials on 6th March. How can I launch my product successfully? I will appreciate your valuable tips.

Replies

Jamie Gotz
Optimize for quality of engagement > amount of engagement @elena_cirera
Launching soon!
Wish you the best of luck with your launch @elena_cirera!
Adam Casole-Buchanan
Have your team ready to engage for 24 hours of PH launch availability.
Fabian Maume
This is the standard action plan I recommend: https://docs.google.com/spreadsh... One week to lunch, having a hunter would be nice otherwise focus on preparing a nice demo video to include on the launch.
Emma Foster
You have to take into account that the prospect you are trying to sell your goods or services to already has something they use now instead of your product.
Sophia Emma
Prospective customers have existing habits that they prefer to change to your product, so one must present a compelling case for them to change their ways.
Hussain Shah
Prospective customers have existing habits that they prefer to change to your product, so one must present a compelling case for them to change their ways.
Muhammad Ali
When introducing a new product, it's important to remember that your potential customers already have an alternative.
Bilal Hassan
Don't think of a launch as an event, but rather as a process. It is important to consider the fact that you won't reach everybody at the same time, and that individuality plays an important role in reaching people in today's day and age.
The first goal for a company launching a new product or service is to have this product/service noticed by its target audience.
Mishal Maryam
It is a mistake to equate the launch of a product or service with the moment it is first released. In today's fast-paced world, such a model is outdated, as consumers are often bombarded with information from several channels at once.
Nikita Kukreja
All the best Elena!! This post is useful for me as well, as we launch soon too. Curious to know why you chose to launch on a Sunday?