Launching soon? Join the discussion👇

ankita singh
47 replies
Hey Everyone! If you are launching your product soon on Product Hunt, comment below the following: 1. A short description of your product, 2. Expected date of launch, and 3. One strong reason why we might like your product Let everyone know that you are launching

Replies

Risong Na
Launching https://dollarranking.com 1. A short description of your product Pay $1 to vote for "the greatest xxx of all time". We see people arguing who's the greatest basketball/football/... player, all the time on TV and social media. But saying is easy. How much would you pay to support your opinion. Dollar ranking creates a platform for people to advocate their choice by paying $1. So if you think Michael Jordan or LeBron James is the greatest basketball player of all time, go to dollarking.com to vote for him. You can also share the polls and if anyone pays from your shared link, you can $0.01 rebate. 2. Expected date of launch 2/22 ish 3. One strong reason why we might like your product Because all the votes are backed by real money, the rankings are more convincing than anywhere else. I started this as a hobby project when I was learning Stripe API. I'm a huge sports fan and I see people arguing all the time. I believe asking people to pay to vote on sports polls will make the polls more convincing. It is also a good way for fans to show their support for the athletes/teams. I was thinking about launching on reddit as well, but I'm not sure the community sentiment on product launch. It doesn't have to be limited to sports. It could be what is the best movie, artist, book, etc. It could also be celebrity facemash or similar. Anything that asks for people to vote can be implemented in the pay format. For this launch, I plan to refund the first 20 votes of every poll as a promotion. Please also help share on social media, and if other people vote from your shared link you get a rebate. Please let me know if you have any feedback, questions or comments. This will be my first launch. Anything you say will be greatly appreciated and great help to me and this product. Thank you Risong
Kapil Gadhire
Launching Boltic ⚡️ It's a no-code Big Data Ops Platform. ⭐️ Users will be able to connect to multiple data sources, transform the data, add destinations and share the transformed data to those destinations. ⭐️ Users can create automated pipelines, create APIs, schedule & send reports via Slack, Email ⭐️ Boltic supports Databases, Data Warehouses, flat files, Cloud apps, basically almost anything and everything :D ⭐️ All of this without writing a single line of code. 1. A short description of your product - Mentioned above 2. Expected date of launch - This Fridayyyyyy 🥳 (11 Feb 2022) 3. One strong reason why we might like your product - I can give many :P But the major reason is that users will be able to move and transform their data without being dependent on the engineers and engineers will be able to spend time on solving bigger problems!
Pritam Nanda
We are launching Findz soon. 1. Findz is a social bookmarking app that goes beyond private bookmarking. You can collect, organize, and share bookmarks, photos and files effortlessly with friends, family and colleagues to plan vacations, schedule events, set out on a shopping spree, and more. 2. We are launching on PH in 2-3 weeks 3. It's a social media platform centered around bookmarks. With a simple and intuitive UI we are here to help people seamlessly collaborate and start meaningful discussions around what people have found. Along with the Android and iOS apps, we are also launching a Chrome extension to help you add finds right from your laptop. Best of them all is that the apps work offline as well.
ankita singh
@pritam_nanda92 Looks interesting! Looking forward to the launch All the best
Pritam Nanda
@ankita_singh14 Thanks a lot. I also look forward to you launching Boltic.
ankita singh
@pritam_nanda92 Thank you Hope to get feedback from you once we launch
Brian Nutt
@pritam_nanda92 i like this idea. please keep me posted on the launch
Angi Bowman
Hello! 1. Lucky Orange shows your what prevented your visitors from converting into customers on your website through 10 powerful tools package in one easy-to-use CRO toolkit. Tools include session recordings, dynamic heatmaps, conversion funnels, live chat, surveys, announcements and more. 2. Launch: Feb. 9, 2022 (TOMORROW!) 3. If you have a website, you need to be analyzing visitor behavior through a tool like Lucky Orange. Instead of guessing "why?" or "how?" when looking at traditional analytics, go a step further by actually watching people engage with your website. When you can spot conversion hurdles, analyze where exactly your visitors clicked, and understand how far they scroll, you can find ways to make their experience (and your conversion rate) even better.
ankita singh
@lucky__angi This looks like a magical tool Finding out what prevented users from converting is just like reading their mind So excited for this one
Angi Bowman
@ankita_singh14 I know I'm biased, but I also use it on a daily basis. Once you can watch visitors run into obstacles or learn from their behavior you have this incredible depth in insight you didn't have before. We're live if you want to check it out! https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Hi there! 1. CollabClub - A platform where people indie hackers can exchange time to access to the skillsets they need 2. Launch: February 2022 - Landing page this week! 3. If you are a developer looking to get access to marketing support or a marketer looking to get access to a developer this is how you can do it without having to go through Fiverr or Upwork! We're also building this as a community project through the Wannabe Entrepreneur community by @tiagorbf
ankita singh
@tiagorbf @maxwellcdavis Great platform for exchanging knowledge Is this an extention to Indie Hackers?
@tiagorbf @ankita_singh14 A Separate site but designed for developers and marketers to help each other
ankita singh
@tiagorbf @maxwellcdavis Nice Looking forward to try it out
Brian Nutt
@tiagorbf @maxwellcdavis I really like this concept. please forward me the landing page when it's launched.
@tiagorbf @brian_nutt Thanks for the vote of confidence and of course - hopefully just a day or two for it to be up :)
Satyendra Sahani
I am launching xperi.nz 1. A short description of your product - We create a 3D/AR experience for consumer products for online shopping platforms. 2. Expected date of launch, and - 10th of March 3. One strong reason why we might like your product - We have a huge library of free 3d models to download and use. Besides that, If you need 3D models for any work / you want to showcase. I can send you a couple of free custom models at no cost (Only for PH folks)
ankita singh
@satyendra_sahani Oh looks like most of the 3D design problems are gonna solve Let us know when we you launch, will be happy to try
Satyendra Sahani
@ankita_singh14 Yeah, Sure. It will be out on the 10th of March.
Christian C
Launching 🚀WordsFromImage | Text from images (articles, posters, tables and more) in few clicks! 1. A short description of your product: ⭐️ Text from images in just few clicks, from articles, posters, tables and more! ⭐️ Over 100+ text extraction languages to choose from. ⭐️ Privacy-aware! 2. Expected date of launch: 18th February - you can signup for updates at https://www.producthunt.com/upco... 3. One strong reason why we might like your product: OCR is a complex task - WordsFromImage tries to optimise it with multiple extraction algorithms and a simplied UI/UX!
ankita singh
@chriscarex Hey looks amazing! Sounds like so much works gonna reduced Checking the updates All the best
Oli
If you are around on Tuesday Come say hello to The VBC!
Brian Nutt
1- We scrape the web for brand profiles (Logo, font type, color palettes, images, videos, business descriptions) so you don't have to. If you are in Sales and have ever looked for logos to include in a presentation, you know what I'm talking about. Just type on the url and boom. 2- Hopefully late this month (Februaryish) 3- We save you tons of time and help anyone apply brand profiles to content in one click.
Piotr Pawłowski
1. Firmbee is an END TO END project management platform which manages your company's issues, supports team collaboration and remote work. By all-in-one I mean that it manages your firm’s issues, finances, supports remote team work and HR processes. 2. We're launching at the end of march. 3. ⭐ What distinguishes us from the competition is the fact, that by using Firmbee, not only projects alone but also the associated budgets, clients payments, employee wages, invoices, recruitments and all contacts associated with your projects can be managed.
Enola VEDOVOTTO
Hello ! Launching english version of VERTICALLS this week 🚀 Verticalls is the first smart video conferencing platform to improve your company’s performance : ⭐️ Integration of your toolbox ⭐️ Transcription and recording of conversations. ⭐️Analytics of meetings and interactive reports. ⭐️ Synchronize to your CRM/calendar Why love Verticalls ? You will gain in productivity, save time on administrative tasks and find many functionalities that do not exist in other videoconferences ! You can already test it with our free trial on our website : https://www.verticalls.ai
Paco vera
1.-Tool for converting any Figma design into full code components and sending to development with a link, avoiding duplication of work and adhering to designers' specifications. upcoming page: https://www.producthunt.com/upco... 2.-March 30, 2022. 3.- * If you are a designer when you need to deliver some specific component to development, you are always attached to developer time and ability to implement it. Now you can deliver the full component. * if you are a developer, building a UI is time-consuming, time, that can be used for business logic, instead of just UI. *If you are a manager, you will love to see how the time is well used and the time for delivering features and fixes is just down. *if you are a CEO, you can execute faster and get product-market fit soon. did you like it? please, subscribe to our beta list: https://www.producthunt.com/upco...
Elena Cirera
@francisco_chim "Product name: Vidmonials Description: Vidmonials is a remote video recording software, a next-generation software to bring more than the customer's expectation. Vidmonials is a bundle of advanced features like screen recording, text to video and video publishing. Screen recording can be used to record webinars, tutorials and video calls. A user can create personalized videos with a personal logo or design to make a customized video. Launching: Vidmonials is launching soon on Product Hunt"
Elena Cirera
Product name: Vidmonials Description: Vidmonials is a remote video recording software, a next-generation software to bring more than the customer's expectation. Vidmoniasl is a bundle of advanced features like screen recording, text to video and video publishing. Screen recording can be used to record webinars, tutorials and video calls. A user can create personalized videos with a personal logo or design to make a customized video. Launching: Vidmonials is launching soon on Product Hunt
ankita singh
@elena_cirera All the best This looks quite cool Can we also integrate the tool with some social platform where we can directly host the video?
Elena Cirera
@ankita_singh14 I think here at Product Hunt Community we can discuss at little; if you are interested to learn about Vidmonials, you can book a demo on https://www.vidmonials.com.