Launched on BetaPage after months of work. Any support welcome 🚀

Wojtek Krzciński
10 replies
Hey 👋 We've launched on BetaPage today. Getting to this point took us months of hard work with $0 in return. But we hope to become profitable by mid-February. If you have a minute, I would appreciate your support! Here's the link 👇🏻 https://betapage.co/product/raport Thank you!

Replies

Steve Procter
would love to hear how successful BetaPage is for you, any metrics you can share as always good to see how these platforms compare for launches. best of luck. Steve
Wojtek Krzciński
@steveprocter Ok so now it's safe to say we're post-launch. According to G. Analytics we got 22 users from BetaPage which is nothing. None of them registered. At the same time we got emails from someone from BetaPage saying we can only be on the front page if we pay them. I think it's not worth it, maybe a backlink can be helpful for SEO for futer, rather than that, if you don't pay, you won't get any traffic worth noticing.
Atul Ghorpade
@steveprocter @wojtek_krzcinski Looks very bad. That's why PH is way ahead compare to any platforms! :)
Steve Procter
@wojtek_krzcinski oh dear, that is not good. sad that these sites seem to be time wasters.
Wojtek Krzciński
@steveprocter @atulghorpade Yes, I agree. PH is the #1 when it comes to launching a product
Atul Ghorpade
Congratulations on the launch, Wojtek. Btw, I didn't create account on Betapage. Should I explore this platform also?
Abderisak
Congrats. Absolutely stunning design, from landing page to the app's interface. Wish you guys the best! When do you plan to launch here on PH?
Wojtek Krzciński
@avidnote Wow, such an awesome comment to read on Wednesday morning! Thank you man! We're launching on PH on the 25th January. This launch is definitely our priority as launching here definitely brings most traffic and signups. We semi-successfuly launched our other product here. You can check out my article about how we did this https://krzcinski.medium.com/4-p... P.S. Best of luck with Avidnote!