Launch day is finally here! ๐Ÿ˜บ Any tips on how to manage stress and stay on track?

Lior Galante Cohen (Vaza)
23 replies
Hey, fellow PH enthusiasts! Since joining this community four months ago, I've learned a lot from everyone here. Earlier today, my team and I launched our product https://www.producthunt.com/post..., which makes me ecstatic (and nervous). I would love to hear from more experienced makers - how did you handle the stress that comes with launching your product? How did you remain focused and meet your objectives? Looking forward to reading your tips!

Replies

Shushanik Shahbazyan
Congrats ) I upvoted. We launch on 19 January. Yep, it's stressful, but I hope the end will be happy :D
@shushanik_shahbazyan Thank you Shushanik! We appreciate it. Let me know when you launch and I'll be happy to check your product out and support the launch :)
Shushanik Shahbazyan
@lior_galante_cohen tnx a lot Lior :) I sent a request on Linkedin. I'll be happy to be connected.
Elena Cirera
Stress on the launch day is natural but always think of the positive end. We are wishing you a successful launch of your product!
@elena_cirera That's a great outlook! Thank you Elena!
Piotr Bartoszek
Releasing on PH could boost your level of dopamine, especially when you see your product on top of the list ;) but the truth is that the real life of product starts after that. Don't be stressed about the release, focus on how to keep momentum and gain more and more users, week after week ;)
ASHUTOSH DWIVEDI
All good, Logo, Video presentation and product. Way to go @lior_galante_cohen
Ankita kaudare
I didn't not launch my own product yet but I remain focused and is konwning that I would want something that would make my life easier and considering the fact that this might help someone else too to! and well, this gives me the boost to just shudder and do whatever is needed to make myself feel the achievement of doing something. <3 Wising You luck and good courage!! :0 :)
@ankitakaudare Inspiring. Thank you for sharing, Ankita!
Hussain Effendi
Hey team @lior_galante_cohen How did it go? Excited to know more about the experience of launch day and how you did manage to stay on track and combat all the stress and excitement. Pretty sure it must have been an awesome experience!!!!
@heffendi Hi Hussain! Overall, it went really well, and we ended up getting to #1 Product of the Day! There are of course, also lessons to be learned, and I'm planning to soon share a blog post with everything we've done, and the things I wish we would have. Stay tuned!
Zoe Tan
Congratulations on the uber successful launch! I upvoted :)
@zoe_tan Thank you so much, Zoe! We appreciate it :)
Hemant Warier
Congratulations on your launch! We will be launching tomorrow. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Hemant Warier
@lior_galante_cohen Thankyou! We have moved our launch to Tuesday - Would you kindly subscribe to our upcoming page? - https://bit.ly/3GOTqps